Forex (only Profitable Investment Available)

talknet

Worldwide Stock markets and Real estates have given a loss of 50% - 70% in year 2008 and they will fall further.

Even Gold investment is not profitable because Global financial crisis has forced "worldwide central banks" to invest $4 trillion - $6 trillion into "sinking world economy" and "loss-making giant companies and banks".

Worldwide central banks are the biggest "gold investors" but now central banks are bankrupt themselves.

I think gold price will fall to $400 - $500 per ounce anytime now because "Central banks" will sell their "gold reserves" to earn cash/currency.

So in my opinion, FOREX is the "only profitable investment available" because FOREX means "trading in international currency" and it will stay as long as financial world in running

Worldwide Stock markets and Real estates have given a loss of 50% - 70% in year 2008 and they will fall further.

Even Gold investment is not profitable because Global financial crisis has forced "worldwide central banks" to invest $4 trillion - $6 trillion into "sinking world economy" and "loss-making giant companies and banks".

Worldwide central banks are the biggest "gold investors" but now central banks are bankrupt themselves.

I think gold price will fall to $400 - $500 per ounce anytime now because "Central banks" will sell their "gold reserves" to earn cash/currency.

So in my opinion, FOREX is the "only profitable investment available" because FOREX means "trading in international currency" and it will stay as long as financial world in running

Friend you are correct this was expected before this news as my assumptions on gold to reach to $710 per oz was correct it touched that rate and jumped back above 800. Now it will chop down back.

Really ?

Ever thought of shorting stocks, selling futures, buying puts ?

Please provide any reason that it is easier to forecast the direction of a currency pair, than to forecast the direction of equities or commodities.

Really ?

Ever thought of shorting stocks, selling futures, buying puts ?

Please provide any reason that it is easier to forecast the direction of a currency pair, than to forecast the direction of equities or commodities.
If you find forex trading difficult, then you should go for "Managed forex account" with reputed forex broker because investors deposits money with forex broker and he trades "investor's money" for profit and pays profit back to the investor.

The "Swiss forex broker" I know has for past 6 years paid average profit of +29% p.a (without compounded) with 30 years of experience in forex.

January 2008 to November 2008 profit is +155% for "new 4 hour system". He trades with Maximum risk of 5% per new trade.

But minimum investment is $20,000 for "forex managed account". Usually managed accounts have high minimum with all reputed forex brokers

If you need information for "Swiss forex broker" you can email me-: [email protected] or [email protected]

Last edited:
If you find forex trading difficult, then you should go for "Managed forex account" with reputed forex broker because investors deposits money with forex broker and he trades "investor's money" for profit and pays profit back to the investor.

The "Swiss forex broker" I know has for past 6 years paid average profit of +29% p.a (without compounded) with 30 years of experience in forex.

January 2008 to November 2008 profit is +155% for "new 4 hour system". He trades with Maximum risk of 5% per new trade.

But minimum investment is $20,000 for "forex managed account" (in my case). Usually managed accounts have high minimum with all reputed forex brokers

If you need information for "Swiss forex broker" you can email me-: [email protected] or [email protected]

Another worthless fx spammer.

as long as anything (CFD, Futures, etc etc) allows the players to SHORT, the MONEY IN THIS WORLD REMAINS IN THIS WORLD. unless aliens controlling bank computers i might believe the 'Shrinking world economy' theory of yours, bla bla bla..

as long as anything (CFD, Futures, etc etc) allows the players to SHORT, the MONEY IN THIS WORLD REMAINS IN THIS WORLD. unless aliens controlling bank computers i might believe the 'Shrinking world economy' theory of yours, bla bla bla..
Consider banks where people deposit money and banks trades "people's money" by giving loans to "sinking and inefficient multi-billion dollars giant companies".

In the end "world economy" suffers loss of $5 trillion - $10 trillion (final amount unimaginable) because of these "worthless giant companies and banks" without any "business brains".

Then "worldwide central banks" invests $4 trillion - $6 trillion into "sinking world economy" and then "central banks" also become bankrupt.

Consider banks where people deposit money and banks trades "people's money" by giving loans to "sinking and inefficient multi-billion dollars giant companies".

In the end "world economy" suffers loss of $5 trillion - $10 trillion (final amount unimaginable) because of these "worthless giant companies and banks" without any "business brains".

Then "worldwide central banks" invests $4 trillion - $6 trillion into "sinking world economy" and then "central banks" also become bankrupt.

'worthless giant companies' you mentioned create jobs, pay money to others, the company owners putting the money back into the banks account anyway.

banks giving loans to people, company/society spending whatever they want on business/leisure, then for the people who selling product/services to them end up putting their money back into the bank again. dont you see the money just circling around/money transferred to others but always deposit back into the bank again? no such thing as world economy getting poor, except due to limited natural resources in this world, we need to drastically change the way of our daily consumption from now and into futures.

'world economy' is just a game, trading is just a game, you are playing the game. :)

'worthless giant companies' you mentioned create jobs, pay money to others, the company owners putting the money back into the banks account anyway.

USA alone lost 5,33,000 jobs in November 2008, the highest monthly job loss since 1974

Think of "worldwide job-loss" because of "worthless, sinking, inefficient multi-billion ($200 billion+) companies" without any "business brains"

banks giving loans to people, company/society spending whatever they want on business/leisure, then for the people who selling product/services to them end up putting their money back into the bank again. dont you see the money just circling around/money transferred to others but always deposit back into the bank again? no such thing as world economy getting poor, except due to limited natural resources in this world, we need to drastically change the way of our daily consumption from now and into futures.

'world economy' is just a game, trading is just a game, you are playing the game. :)

Consumer spending has fallen to its maximum and less money is going to banks & less money is circulating in "world economy" because now world is poor.

Also what about the $10 trillion+ (not sure of correct amount) loss because of "Mortgage & bank crisis".

Also what about $4 trillion - $6 trillion further loss because of "worldwide worthless governments" investing into "sinking world economy" and "loss-making companies"

Last edited:

Trading forex is, certainly, the place to be in the current global recession. One of the main advantages, over many types of market, is that it operates 24 hours a day. Add to that the high volatilty of most currency pairs, over the past 2-3 months, and you have the best possible climate in which to make substantial profits.

Trading forex is, certainly, the place to be in the current global recession. One of the main advantages, over many types of market, is that it operates 24 hours a day. Add to that the high volatilty of most currency pairs, over the past 2-3 months, and you have the best possible climate in which to make substantial profits.

ES, NQ trade almost 24 hours a day. There are plently of stock index futures available in US, Europe, Asia to suit traders from any time zone. Same goes for underlying equity markets. And there has been no shortage of volatility. Nothing unique about fx in terms of volatility and market hours.

USA alone lost 5,33,000 jobs in November 2008, the highest monthly job loss since 1974

Think of "worldwide job-loss" because of "worthless, sinking, inefficient multi-billion ($200 billion+) companies" without any "business brains"

Consumer spending has fallen to its maximum and less money is going to banks & less money is circulating in "world economy" because now world is poor.

Also what about the $10 trillion+ (not sure of correct amount) loss because of "Mortgage & bank crisis".

Also what about $4 trillion - $6 trillion further loss because of "worldwide worthless governments" investing into "sinking world economy" and "loss-making companies"

either it is big corporation, white collar, or blue collar society. everyone just try to make a living, banks who giving out loans also tried to make a living. you dont just simply blame the government or any single party about this crisis, its majority who involved in this to make it happen.

pm me for more discussion how to deal with current economy crisis. i dont think this is place to discuss further of your issues anymore.

craap like this just reinforces my prejudices against forex and anything to do with it !
:mad:
little wonder I always nudge newbies towards currency futures (if they MUST trade currencies) but for me the whole set-up at the lower, retail end (obviously I'm not talking about the real, trillion dollar interbank market) of forex is full of either snake-oil salesmen coming out with pure shyte, or gullible, naive newbies looking for or convinced they have found the Holy Grail. :mad:

and by the way, Mr Talknet, I made over $140,000 this year on Gold. How is that not profitable ? ?

pm me for more discussion how to deal with current economy crisis. i dont think this is place to discuss further of your issues anymore.
All major world events affects FOREX. In fact forex brokers have earned "highest-ever profits" in past 4 months because of "Global situation".

But forex brokers who made wrong decisions in past 4 months their loss is "highest-ever"

This is more spamming vendor bs.

Brokers are not traders dipstick. They are parasites. As are you, you fool. All you've done in your posts starting at the top of this thread is make yourself look like a complete idiot.

and by the way, Mr Talknet, I made over $140,000 this year on Gold. How is that not profitable ? ?
Gold appears is forex trading. There is Gold/USD trading pair.

But investment into physical/solid gold is not profitable anymore because Gold price will crash anytime now.

Gold appears is forex trading. There is Gold/USD trading pair.

But investment into physical/solid gold is not profitable anymore because Gold price will crash anytime now.

Are you a complete idiot ? Ever hear of gold futures. You can sell them, you know.

All major world events affects FOREX. In fact forex brokers have earned "highest-ever profits" in past 4 months because of "Global situation".

But forex brokers who made wrong decisions in past 4 months their loss is "highest-ever"

as 9 pointed out already, brokers' profits have got fook all to do with traders' profits.
i'd even go so far as to cynically suggest an inverse relationship ...particularly in forex where brokers routinely take the opposite side of a trade

Gold price will crash anytime now.

does that rather loose time-frame mean "within the next day or so", "the next couple of weeks", "sometime in the New Year" or "whenever, at any particular point in the time that suits you, when it proves you right" ?

and your definition of crash ?
from 750 to ....
740?
725?
700?
675?
650?
600?
500?
250?
1 ?

does that rather loose time-frame mean "within the next day or so", "the next couple of weeks", "sometime in the New Year" or "whenever, at any particular point in the time that suits you, when it proves you right" ?

and your definition of crash ?
from 750 to ....
Gold price will fall to $400 - $500 per ounce within 2 months