Forex LIVE Tradings!

fxpipstar

hello guys! good day to you all

My name is Alex, 34 years old a forex trader since 2006. I have gained a lot of experiences in 4 years using

different strategies. Now it's my goal to help other traders by my forex signals. I wish you all very good luck!

I'm going to discuss about Eur/Jpy , Gbp/JPy, Eur/Usd, Gbp/ Usd. I wish you all sucessful in forex.

It's going to be very simple. I'm going to post exact entry/exit points and you do follow the instructions.

Also I'm going to start a live trading seminar for those who want to see my trades at
http://alextrader.mt4live.com/

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
hi friends,
if you have follow my limit order signals I hope you have won near 100 pips yesterday

wish you a happy weekend :)

Its a bit hard. Just follow my trades because I made modifications often based on market conditions :)

Going very nicely! 20% gain so far with just less than 2% drawdown!

Profit Trades (% of total): 19 (86.36%) Loss trades (% of total): 3 (13.64%)

Profit Factor: 5.66

Monthly Average 15%+

Great Tradings!

Greetings to you ALL! :clap::clap::clap:

good news guys!my own official website is coming shortly! I'm going to discuss a lot about forex & my 2 years performance will be included on site :)

Till date 20th July performance summary

Profit Trades (% of total): 21 (84.00%)

Loss trades (% of total): 4 (16.00%)

Profit Factor: 5.49

Maximal Drawdown: 2 136.03 (1.83%) Relative Drawdown: 1.83% (2 136.03)

2 Months performance with just less than 2% draw down!!!

I hope you all enjoyed my trading :) I'm going to close my thread very soon. Let me know
any feedback. I'll be pleased :)

Sounds strangely like someone who once said, "please, no criticizes before end of May".

Could be just my imagination.

Peter
he must be due back soon to take profit on the cable and euro trade that went a few pips out of court, and to keep his 100% intact.