Forex Ghost Expert Advisor

fredykhor

I have recently come across this MT4 EA at "forex-ghost.com"
They provided a trial for me to test, and I find it very good.
It consists of 3 different strategies, and it has high frequency of trades.

Anyone has bought this EA?

It would be great if he or she can provide more details on this EA, and it's LIVE results...

Thanks.

:sleep:

It's rubbish. Anyone who buys this robot is going to get badly ripped off.

God, this is tiresome.

I have recently come across this MT4 EA at "forex-ghost.com"
They provided a trial for me to test, and I find it very good.
It consists of 3 different strategies, and it has high frequency of trades.

Anyone has bought this EA?

It would be great if he or she can provide more details on this EA, and it's LIVE results...

Thanks.

My friend bought this and lost ALL his money, stay well clear or you'll end up losing (or even loosing) all your money too.

If you try it you will be visited by 3 ghosts:
The ghost of losses past, the ghost of losses present, and the ghost of losses yet to come.
Take heed or you will suffer the same losses as those who purchased before you.

Peter

Wow... that bad?

I've found no review on this EA elsewhere...
but only on Ghost Trader (which is not the same)

This EA has 3 strategies, namely Impulse, DayTrading & Scalping.
I've tried the trial, and found it very good?

Are you guys talking about the same EA?

Thanks.

Just so you know...

Any "review" site that contains a link to buy the product (usually after the excellent review) is a FAKE review. When you click to buy the product the "reviewer/site owner" gets a commission. Naturally they are going to tell you it's the best thing since sliced bread, they want you to BUY.

Peter

OK, I see what you mean. They are 2 different offerings. No matter though. None of these things work. Maybe they work for a short while at best but you will get burned at some point. If someone created software that made 40% monthly as Ghost advertises then Goldman Sachs would pay $$millions for it. No way it would sell to retail traders for $295 or at any price.

Peter

OK, I see what you mean. They are 2 different offerings. No matter though. None of these things work. Maybe they work for a short while at best but you will get burned at some point. If someone created software that made 40% monthly as Ghost advertises then Goldman Sachs would pay $$millions for it. No way it would sell to retail traders for $295 or at any price.

Peter

haahaa.... you are right!
Thanks!

They give free demo. It deserves respect, they expect that after testing the demo, the client wants to buy. Who have already tested the demo?

They give free demo. It deserves respect, they expect that after testing the demo, the client wants to buy. Who have already tested the demo?

Think about it:confused:
Would you sell the Golden Goose?

Greedy fools are the easiest to scam - wize up - don't be one:|

Or maybe you are paid by this company to ramp their scams:(