Forex Factory vs Trade2Win

Forum Life

Earn respect on a forum? Is this what we all do on here?

I respect you for who you are, James.

I believe all of us have a brain, and an ability to add to the experiences of all of us.

If you leave, then we all lose. There will be times that your insight can clarify, or turn on the lights for other people. I only wish people could feel welcome immediately on a forum - it is only common courtesy. But a lot of folk feel it is easier to be defensive.

All of us are unique, and have insights that others of us do not. You know already that "two heads are better than one" and in my book, the thoughts and efforts of an entire group are like an amazing think-tank - if only we could pull together on an idea.

To that end, I would be willing to contribute to any of your threads in a constructive way, and you are, of course, welcome to contribute to any of mine - in fact I do invite you to join any of my threads.

I respect you for who you are, James.

I believe all of us have a brain, and an ability to add to the experiences of all of us.

If you leave, then we all lose. There will be times that your insight can clarify, or turn on the lights for other people. I only wish people could feel welcome immediately on a forum - it is only common courtesy. But a lot of folk feel it is easier to be defensive.

All of us are unique, and have insights that others of us do not. You know already that "two heads are better than one" and in my book, the thoughts and efforts of an entire group are like an amazing think-tank - if only we could pull together on an idea.

To that end, I would be willing to contribute to any of your threads in a constructive way, and you are, of course, welcome to contribute to any of mine - in fact I do invite you to join any of my threads.
As you value everyones opinions so much, i gather you won't take this as an insult.
But in my opinion, whatever (Swearword) stuff you just wrote, was, Jesus Christ, pathetic.
Stick up for the Trade2Win army... When the enemy is firing teh guns, don't bum them? Seriously.
James can (FO) quietly leave this website as he dislikes it and we most certainly won't lose out.

James can **** off and bum lick ForexFactory and learn some of there 'systems'
Or we can act like forex factory - i'll start....

' NEW MACD CROSSOVER SYSTEM!'
'Wow thats cool, i think the settings are weird'
'I like it, i tried it, its going well on my demo'
'What is FXCM?'
'CHECK out my MA crossover system'
'Thats interesting, my CCI crossover system is great too'

That forum makes systems out of a knowledge of systems and indicators rather than a knowledge of the market. In other words, their members go on ForexFactory learn about indicators and that MA crossover means buy/sell and then they make a system based on that knowledge and create their 'WOW MACD crossover' thread... Its a never ending cycle of failure.
Atleast here there are individuals who actually know about discretionary trading, know about the trading world and markets (Whereas ForexFactory members, and i actually once tested this, honestly didn't know what the S&P500 index was despite living in America!)... People offering analysis for a range of markets and offering there insights and expertise into both discretionary methods of entry and exit and search for opportunities as well as the occasional system, offering information which would be relevant for traders wanting to trade DMA on the real exchanges with the potential for large returns as well as the use of spreadbetting companies.

Systems, in my experience can be successful but only with a foundation of knowledge of price action and the markets. If you teach someone what a MACD does and Stochastic does, then they make a system - It will fail. This sort of failure can be defined as ForexFactory.com and for this reason, they suck.

Trade2Win For the win.
Do not see my comments as 'naughty'... I'm standin' up for teh team.

Forex factory is better, full of a***holes on here, do nothing but criticise, not the constructive type either. Get a few members who think they own the site and just talk bull to get a better status, nothing really good on here.

Sod off then