Forex EA Trading - The Holy Grail or the closest we will get!

chouda

Hi All, I am interested in getting feedback on EA trading. I have long been looking for a portfolio EA solution, the 'blue sky' solution is,

-MT4 platform
-Initial account Deposit of 500 pounds
-5 accounts with 5 different Brokers
-5 instances of MT4 running on 2 hosted virtual servers (24/7)

I am looking for a 100% automated solution that generates around 30% compound profit per month.

As you can see I am going for a resilient setup an now looking for EA's to add to my collection.

I have tested a lot of the 'hyped' EA's out there, they do not deliver to the claim (certainly not without risk) but do to my surprise deliver profits!

Why am I doing this? - actually i want to pass on the setup to friends and family, knowing that with right setup and approach - Profits can be made that can amount to a second or even primary income.

Eager for your views, so far with my own experience and running 3 EA's I am turning over 25-30% per month. (averaged over around 3 months)

Hi All, I am interested in getting feedback on EA trading. I have long been looking for a portfolio EA solution, the 'blue sky' solution is,

-MT4 platform
-Initial account Deposit of 500 pounds
-5 accounts with 5 different Brokers
-5 instances of MT4 running on 2 hosted virtual servers (24/7)

I am looking for a 100% automated solution that generates around 30% compound profit per month.

As you can see I am going for a resilient setup an now looking for EA's to add to my collection.

I have tested a lot of the 'hyped' EA's out there, they do not deliver to the claim (certainly not without risk) but do to my surprise deliver profits!

Why am I doing this? - actually i want to pass on the setup to friends and family, knowing that with right setup and approach - Profits can be made that can amount to a second or even primary income.

Eager for your views, so far with my own experience and running 3 EA's I am turning over 25-30% per month. (averaged over around 3 months)

u seems to be like marketer for them.. ?

I have tested a lot of 'FREE' EA's out there, in my own experience there is real benefit to searching out good EA's, yes I have found the EA's that you usually have to pay for have greater benefits, i.e support, guranteed updates etc. (most of these EA's are updated at least every qtr). I am not suggesting there are not any good FREE EA's out there, I just have not come across any that are sustainable.