Forex course Alex Hope

What he does with his money is not the issue. Whether he spends it on a bottle wine or a new range rover that's his business. I'm just interested in getting ideas from his trading strategy. It seems some people are just too proud to learn from him, because they disapprove of his spending habits.

What strategy, what trading tips, what are you talking about?

Present something worthy of discussion then we can get to work.

That'll be the day I take advice from a wet behind the ears 23 yr old !

What he does with his money is not the issue. Whether he spends it on a bottle wine or a new range rover that's his business. I'm just interested in getting ideas from his trading strategy. It seems some people are just too proud to learn from him, because they disapprove of his spending habits.

It's all just a cheap publicity stunt, if it wasn't for the news about him being arrested it might have worked. As it is only a few dim witted dreamers will fall for it.

Whether you like him as a person is beside the point () . He has a trading strategy that works.

As others have said, how do you know? Have you seen his tax returns, has his acountant told you about ALL the accounts he may of may not have?

Plus, even if he does, trading is not some program once formula that then churns out profits forever. However, if you believe that then you're on your way to becoming a 'valued client' for the trading course vendors and they're going to love you :)

If this sort of nonsense impresses you then I recommend you give up trading right now.

If I had a spare 80k+ in trading profits then I would probably buy into another house and rent it out, so that my money would be working for me. Not blowing it on booze.

Haha CV, you live relentlessly in the real world. This makes me feel dirty for indulging in some overpriced Stilton the other day.... I feel like I should have invested the money in a flat-pack shed and let it out as a bedsit.

Did this Hope character make all of his real money by way of external investment then or are we theorising? I find it difficult to follow his actual story.

Haha CV, you live relentlessly in the real world. This makes me feel dirty for indulging in some overpriced Stilton the other day.... I feel like I should have invested the money in a flat-pack shed and let it out as a bedsit.

Did this Hope character make all of his real money by way of external investment then or are we theorising? I find it difficult to follow his actual story.

You don't know that he ever made a cent trading. How do you know it wasn't just a publicity stunt for him and the nightclub?

You don't know that he ever made a cent trading. How do you know it wasn't just a publicity stunt for him and the nightclub?

Well indeed, of course I don't know and I also don't care. That wasn't technically my question. I wanted to know if we were theorising about this guy's supposed success or possible non-success from start to finish. It sounds like we are then!

It's all BS.
He knows the owners of the club.
His mate's dad owns it.
It was all publicity.

My friend who knows the owners told me this as well. It's pretty obvious it was just for publicity.

It's all BS.
He knows the owners of the club.
His mate's dad owns it.
It was all publicity.

My friend who knows the owners told me this as well. It's pretty obvious it was just for publicity.

Good publicity for the club and no downside for them after the arrest. I bet the place is packed to the doors with gold diggers now.

This article makes more sense. The thisismoney article seems to imply the only real charge of note was the unregulated trading on behalf of investors rather than an actual fraudulent scheme.

Yes it uses the term 'robbed' implying people had lost money. Having said that the FSA press release doesn't give much in the way of detail. I was also of the impression that it was just an unregulated scheme rather than an unregulated scheme that had blown up, though one always leads to the other.

Yes it uses the term 'robbed' implying people had lost money. Having said that the FSA press release doesn't give much in the way of detail. I was also of the impression that it was just an unregulated scheme rather than an unregulated scheme that had blown up, though one always leads to the other.

Indeed, just read the FCA press release myself - why they can't describe the 10 charges at all is beyond me.

If it's truly only the former (unregulated scheme), then it's barely worth following and only of note because he looks a t*t in a nightclub.

Vasemaz,

Good news, he's still on bail. Better hurry up and give him your money before the trial in case he's indisposed for a while afterwards.

City 'whizz-kid' Alex Hope in fraud charge | This is Money