Forex course Alex Hope

vasemaz

Has any one been on a course taught by Mentor/ Trader Alex Hope or know how one can learn his methods.

I'm puzzled. Why would anyone want to go on a course run by him ?

Why won't someone want to taught by a trader who is successful enough to blow over 80k on a bottle of wine? What exactly is the downside? He has a trading strategy that actually works.

He has a trading strategy that actually works.

Yes he has a successful strategy, get himself in the papers pretending to be rich and then take lots of money off gullible fools like you for 'training'. In any case wasn't he arrested in relation to a dodgy forex scheme?

Yes he has a successful strategy, get himself in the papers pretending to be rich and then take lots of money off gullible fools like you for 'training'. In any case wasn't he arrested in relation to a dodgy forex scheme?

Whether you like him as a person is beside the point () . He has a trading strategy that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether you like him as a person is beside the point ( you jack ass) . He has a trading strategy that works.

I neither like nor dislike him, I'm trying to explain to you how these schemes work. They pretend to be successful and sell you a dream, of course you want to believe it so anyone telling you it's not true is going to be a jack ass in your eyes. When you've given him your money you will slowly realise that you've been conned but you'll never admit it.

I was following Alex on twitter right up to the time he was arrested and he pulled his account. I didn’t think his FSA issues were related to any scam, but to one of the many transgressions possible within the Financial Services framework and related more to his inadvertently falling foul of technically handling other people’s funds or providing advice as an unlicensed operator. No idea of his methods other than he trades the 15 minute chart and didn’t know he was offering training. Not interested myself but would obviously find feedback from anyone that has done so very interesting.

He does have a bit of a name as being a rather driven self-publicist which tends to annoy some people, but if you've got a skill, why not use it?

Why won't someone want to taught by a trader who is successful enough to blow over 80k on a bottle of wine? What exactly is the downside? He has a trading strategy that actually works.

If this sort of nonsense impresses you then I recommend you give up trading right now.

If I had a spare 80k+ in trading profits then I would probably buy into another house and rent it out, so that my money would be working for me. Not blowing it on booze.

Last edited:
I would suspect the value of the free publicity generated from that bottle of whatever it was, was worth a lot more than the bottle itself.

Nothing generates the impression of success than the image of success even If the relationship is superficial. It speaks of how shallow and gullible people have become.

If this sort of nonsense impresses you then I recommend you give up trading right now.

If I had a spare 80k+ in trading profits then I would probably buy into another house and rent it out, so that my money would be working for me. Not blowing it on booze.

What he does with his money is not the issue. Whether he spends it on a bottle wine or a new range rover that's his business. I'm just interested in getting ideas from his trading strategy. It seems some people are just too proud to learn from him, because they disapprove of his spending habits.