Forex brokers?

cecja

97 0
Hi,

Please can someone help me to find a Forex Broker? (Please not a Market Maker because there is not protection of the funds)

Thank you,

sasforex

13 0
you should take a look at the website of the bank I work for www.cbfx.com we are the only used bank that actually provide retail forex and because we are a US bank all deposits up to 100,000 USD are FDIC insured, take a look at www.fdic.gov for more info on this

ilia king

327 0
Cecja, if you live in England I would recommend FXCM and CMS (which have a great platform), also if you are just starting forex, they let you trade with a tiny 500GBP.

rog1111

Established member
673 10
sasforex

Are you a direct employee on their payroll ? Or an introducing agent ?

sasforex said:
you should take a look at the website of the bank I work for www.cbfx.com we are the only used bank that actually provide retail forex and because we are a US bank all deposits up to 100,000 USD are FDIC insured, take a look at www.fdic.gov for more info on this

sasforex

13 0
I am a direct employee of Commerce Bank and Trust (www.CBFX.com). I work the Asia desk and therefore am not an introducing broker for them.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock