forex brokers?

tifire

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. I am interested in forex trading. Could anyone here suggest a good broker which offers mini account?

I did some research myself. Advanced Currency Markets (ACM) seems nice. Anyone tried it?

How about other brokers like FXFirst, CMS-Forex, Forex Capital Markets, FX Solutions, GCI and SAXO Bank?

Thanks a lot.

tifire, do you wana have mini acc or 100k one.

FXCM are a good one but every money transfer in/out is charged,
ETRADE also charges commission in every transection.

i believe CMC is the best.

by the way if you get it right let me know cos i have been trading forex now and on and never get it right.

greetings
Genti

Last edited:
Saxo bucket shop

Saxo, in our costly experience, is no different than other spot dealers who make the market in the currency pairs their customers trade -- a bucket shop that trades against the customer and shifts and widens spreads to prevent profitable fills.

Nowbody recommending OandA??? With 1.8 pips they are the real IB of forex.

Solid firm, fully computerized system, many pairs, acurate data without spikes.

Just the best for forex - although you can deal only forex with them.

Hittfeld

This is coming up too......
The World Series of FOREX is an exciting new trading contest where amateur FX traders can compete side by side with novice traders for the title of World Series Champion. There can only be one World Champion and it could be you. Test your skills wits and market timing against currency traders around the world. Virtually anyone (of legal age) with a computer, internet connection and a small amount or risk capital* can compete.
Contest starts October 31st, 2004 and ends on Friday November 12th, 2004. Applications must be received no later than October 22nd, 2004. Each contestant must open and fund an account in an amount not to exceed $1,000 US.
First place winner of the October contest will receive a $5,000 trading account to trade. Second place will receive a $1,000 bonus in their trading account. Third place will receive a $500 bonus in their account.
* Risk Capital, trading FOREX online in this contest or otherwise should only be done with risk capital. Risk capital is money you can afford to lose without impacting your life style. Trading FOREX is extremely risky.
http://www.worldseriesofforex.com/?ref=jbar

Have to agree with Hitfield here. OandA are very good

Should also mention that you can trade any size with them which is ideal for beginners who want to dip their toe in.

Lovemyprofits,

1 You are an Introducing Broker to FXCM. You should mention that in your post.
2 Did you settle the Aug. 6th dispute that you are willing to recommend them?