Forex based games

Temp93

Hi all

I am wondering if someone here is playing any forex based game or taking part in contests.

I don't know which website to choose, cause i am worried if it is easy to take my funds out of the system.

Will be glad to read your suggestions.

Thanks

my suggestion is trade and don't play games ............

contests are for vendors to make up claims when selling systems - they do not reflect how to trade successfully over the long term

N

Most contests are won by people who over leverage. They may win a contest that lasts a month but see what their performance is like over a couple of years. Most use demo accounts as well so also not a true reflection.

Best option is to trade and play a game with yourself. The game is if you can follow your trade plan or not, sounds easy but one of the hardest games around to conquer!

Hi all

I am wondering if someone here is playing any forex based game or taking part in contests.

I don't know which website to choose, cause i am worried if it is easy to take my funds out of the system.

Will be glad to read your suggestions.

Thanks

It always great to play games and contests as best results are achieved in competition. But try to choose games which doesn't involve money such as demo contests. Here is what I found from one of my brokers http://bit.ly/1wZ2SB3 never bothered with it as real trading appeals more to me but you can try, it's risk free.

The best forex game around is to actually play the real markets with real but minimum stake money. e,g, 1 penny stake on a free platform like MT4/5
Wait 'til you are consistently profitable and only THEN increase your stake gradually.

Keep you amused and frustrated for years. Great for retirement but don't expect to make zillions straight off.

:smart: