Forex And Binary Options

Tarbez

First Of All I Wanna Introduce myself :
I am a stock market trader i've been trading for almost 2 years now and so far good and bad ,i am naked trader (trade using only charts based on daily time frame or 4hr time frame )

an idea crossed my mind so i wanted to give it a try
what i wanna do is to create a website where most of the newbies or experienced trader can gather together and do something really profitable .
so yeah i am here to give help for free for sure nothing really required.
we keep in touch we trade live together and we make money together and we also lose money together that's the truth .
you do know the stock market never 100% profitable there is down side and up side and hopefully we gonna stay in the profitable way .

how are we going to contact each other ?
it is a private group do not share anything with anybody unless if you want too that's your own risk ..
but so far do not post your emails or anything related to private information ...
all you have to is to contact me and sure we need to make this topic bigger and interesting ...

This is a serious Project and Serious People interesting in making money online ...
i am not talking about how to make 1$ a day ... or something like that
i am talking how are going to make 1000$ or at the very least 100$ a day

so please if you are not interested do not spam this topic...

but if you are interested please reply and i will contact you using PM will keep in touch

Thank You And Have A Great Day

Hi,

Im interested with your ide. let me know when you want to start your idea.

thanks

First Of All I Wanna Introduce myself :
I am a stock market trader i've been trading for almost 2 years now and so far good and bad ,i am naked trader (trade using only charts based on daily time frame or 4hr time frame )

an idea crossed my mind so i wanted to give it a try
what i wanna do is to create a website where most of the newbies or experienced trader can gather together and do something really profitable .
so yeah i am here to give help for free for sure nothing really required.
we keep in touch we trade live together and we make money together and we also lose money together that's the truth .
you do know the stock market never 100% profitable there is down side and up side and hopefully we gonna stay in the profitable way .

how are we going to contact each other ?
it is a private group do not share anything with anybody unless if you want too that's your own risk ..
but so far do not post your emails or anything related to private information ...
all you have to is to contact me and sure we need to make this topic bigger and interesting ...

This is a serious Project and Serious People interesting in making money online ...
i am not talking about how to make 1$ a day ... or something like that
i am talking how are going to make 1000$ or at the very least 100$ a day

so please if you are not interested do not spam this topic...

but if you are interested please reply and i will contact you using PM will keep in touch

Thank You And Have A Great Day

this is an interesting concept, but would everyone be bringing thier trading ideas and systems to the table, or will it be like a few groups i have seen where, u hve one good trader and the rest seem to just copy his / her trades....

if its all like minded people, and trade similar instruments to me, then i wouldnt mind giving it a go to see how it pans out... better to say u tried and failed then to kick yourself for not trying.... saying that, its even better to say u tried and succeeded... thats my goal

Hi deebee1,

I will try to share what i know. I believe Tarbez also.

Tarbez,
When my friends interested will ask them to join too.

if its all like minded people, and trade similar instruments to me, then i wouldnt mind giving it a go to see how it pans out... better to say u tried and failed then to kick yourself for not trying.... saying that, its even better to say u tried and succeeded... thats my goal
well said that's my goal too i wanna give it a try if it did work that's really great for us and if it didn't that at least we gave it try
Hi deebee1,

I will try to share what i know. I believe Tarbez also.

Tarbez,
When my friends interested will ask them to join too.
sure no problem :)

i almost forgot
the most important part that we are going to cover the market 24hr .
so you wouldn't have sleepless nights trying to follow the market (which is not good) or waiting for your setup or just hungry to make money ...
the rest of the team will be doing that for you sure after telling what you are looking for :) and when there is something you'll just get a wake up call to enter the market sure after checking up yourself .
sure we have to get a lot in common so it will be a lot easier for us to make a choice .
that's about it i guess for the mean
will keep you posted

i almost forgot
the most important part that we are going to cover the market 24hr .
so you wouldn't have sleepless nights trying to follow the market (which is not good) or waiting for your setup or just hungry to make money ...
the rest of the team will be doing that for you sure after telling what you are looking for :) and when there is something you'll just get a wake up call to enter the market sure after checking up yourself .
sure we have to get a lot in common so it will be a lot easier for us to make a choice .
that's about it i guess for the mean
will keep you posted

Seems you're getting it right. Forget sleepless nights, but market should be covered for 24 hours for max benefit. I'm in, however it is very crucial that
we exchange ides out of public domain. Take responsibility and be reliable.
An intersting pin cropped out recently on daily.
We could exchange email addresses when ready.

Attachments

• T2W 5 cad pin .jpg
    T2W 5 cad pin .jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 167
Seems you're getting it right. Forget sleepless nights, but market should be covered for 24 hours for max benefit. I'm in, however it is very crucial that
we exchange ides out of public domain. Take responsibility and be reliable.
An intersting pin cropped out recently on daily.
We could exchange email addresses when ready.

we are not going to exchange our ideas in public we are going to have our own website (forum) if things goes well
and when we start we are going to be live skype or through emails or something like that
but at the mean time check your Pm EOD4x