ForeignStockExchanges_CroatianStockMarket

Plejboj

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum, still not new in stocks trading. ;)

My posts will be about investment opportunities now actual in country called Croatia. I know,your first reaction in major will be "Where the hell is that?" , or "do they really have a stock exchange down there?" :LOL:

But, the answer is "yes, we have it, and it will be pretty lively next year in Croatia" , meaning nowdays we are collecting different companies' stocks in Croatia, with an aim of selling them at double to triple price in 12 - 18 months span.
So, why is now the right moment in time to allocate 3 to 5 % of your finances and hit the Croatian stock market , called Zagreb Stock Exchange ?

If you are a solid trading pro, or at least an enthusiast this will not be hard to comprehend :

Within this and following year a country called Croatia will be joining EU. One of the prerequisities for this is the privatization of some of the still-governmental owned companies. Even better, Croatian government's need to sell their shares in specific companies they still own is two-folded:

1. They must do it according to the directions put upon them by EU
2. They need money - A.S.A.P.
(y)

So, where does the potential to yield considerable profits fit into this story ?

Very simple. Traders in Croatia have been "crushing" the market prices of majority of the companies we expect to be privatized in Croatia, or internationally, during this year, and mostly with a help of "Greece question and EU crisis psychosis element" ..
Normally, Croatian Governement will not sell their stakes at so low prices, such as market quotes are for some of them, thanks to traders (collecting these valuable stocks from common citizens who invested prior to crisis).
Moreover, we do not even expect the government to be succesful in selling them, we are just gonna wait for the public anouncments - tenders for these companies , and sell or stocks - "On news" ..

You all probably heard of this classic expression "Buy on rumor - sell on news" ? :)

So, if ya like this theme and the potential it brings with itself, feel free to comment, and I will pass to my reasons for publishing it and to specific cases , in my following threads (y)

can see it !BeginnerJoe vs domgilberto1989 trading contest… | LOG ON TO BE THE NEXT MILLIONAIRE
g.gif