Forbidden Secret

mik1973

290 13
Received a mailshot from Spread Trader (issued and approved) by Fleet Street Publications claiming " This Once FORBIDDEN Investing Secret Could make you Rich -in Bull and Bear Markets" all for just £367. Approximately "40 highly time sensitive and spot on alerts in the first year with the potential to net tax free gains of £6,000" or more will be sent.
Proceed with caution.........

axthree

185 0
This one really is a ridiculous pitch.
To be fair, one of the best buys I ever made was a FSP recommended guide to spread betting for £47.
It actually got me off my backside and into the real money thing.
It gave just enough info to boost wavering confidence.
Cheaper than Vince as well :LOL:

rglenn

379 4
Mik1973

How could you spoil things like that!

I just receive an e-mail this morning about it and I thought I was going to make my million in a week!! :cheesy:

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
mik1973 said:
"40 highly time sensitive and spot on alerts in the first year with the potential to net tax free gains of £6,000"

I wonder why they chose £6000. Why not £60,000 or £600,000? A tip is a tip (guv'nor) - up to you how much you wager/win surely?

The thing is, £6000 tax-free is a nice-to-have, but it's not going to replace your day-job. So I think they've got the credibility/possibility ratio about right for their target audience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock