For Beginning Traders ?

fxmarkets

Established member
Hmm, come across the site and this section on Trading psychology I'm sure will be very handy for beginners, hence ive posted it here and not in psychology.

I havent read all the articles 58 odd, but did find the article on the subconscious mind is a quant familiar to my own experience with things. Particular note about exposure to thousands of experiences of trading patterns aiding your mind to process and anticipate future price direction, weighting new against old information and problems with confirmation bias potentially.

many articles by Brett Steenbarger et al, so full credit to him, others. cheers.

Im sure seasoned traders may even refresh on something that may improve their performance.

I think perhaps many traders neglect the psychology at the beginning or totally dismiss it completely, until a few years down the road. Will this prepare you any quicker? Maybe but if you have not looked at it before or even considered it, then its potentially a whole new area that may strain information flow to overload levels, so no rushing as usual maybe.

Fx.

http://www.forexlearner.com/content/blogcategory/20/61/

Last edited: