Follow me and the DAX

mug
so far there is nothing to rubbish

it seems absolutely pointless if you dont say what your system might be !

Gecko
and that is one reason he is getting the bird for Xmas.

but there may be others ?

My system is based on following 16 different indicators, which are all put together on 1 peice of software! This gives me buy and sell signals and i just follow them.

Theres obviously alot more to it, but why should i waste my time explaining to people like you? especially when your just here to ruin everything for the others.

If you've got a system, go away and trade it!! Let us guys make the real money.

If you have no faith in anything then why you even looking at my thread, go look at something that interests you.

Mug2k...............

Cant even post a bloody trade, am i hurting anyone here???? If you dont like my trades the you know what you can do

hmm... lots of staying power...:)

Proof of pudding is to post trades.

Run away now and you prove what doubters think....

Post your trades please or stop posting: you started this so you must expect some doubters. or why start?

Mug - keep posting - don't be put off....

What does your system say to a short now at 3895 ish......?

would be interested to know..... :)

Regards

Mug

I am very happy to paper trade this for a while. Are you going to post the trades on this thread every day ?

I quite like trading the Dax. Not quite as lively as the DOW but it beats the hell out of the FTSE which moves at the pace of an elderly snail.

Wow, 16 indicators, that must be a record!

All sounds very interesting and I'd love to follow your posts, Mug. Just one question, though, which thread should I follow is it the one that says go short or the one that says go long? Or do we only decide that once we know which one was right and void the other one.

Why can't you all give the guy a chance ,yes we know you are
all professional traders and very quick to criticise but none of you are willing to put up your trades for all to see,mug2k is trying to help people out is that so wrong ,i suggest those that are not interested go away and stop acting like a bunch of kids .

Mug
I'm sure we would all love to see a new system work
and make money for everybody. But you apparently want other
people to trade yours without disclosing what the system is.

Current trade Sell Dax 3849!!!
If u can get in at a higher price even better, but do not enter trade if 3839 or less.

Now we know its based on 16 different indicators.

No mention of any stops
No mention of whether its cash or futures
No mention of possible draw downs.
No mention of profitability achieved.

I shall be watching with some interest but others beware !

Im not going to post up all my data, just follow my trades as they come along!

Its trading futures by the way, no stoploss is needed!

Just wait for my reversals, as i said before just watch.....

Anyway your in luck we have a reversal as i speak
Short DAX 3885..

Last trade was a small loser but, this new trade should win a fair few points, could be holding this position 4 a while (trades last from just a day up2 2 weeks, even three at times but very rare.

Anyway enjoy.

And to all you doubters and haters, if you can do better lets see it!!!

All mouth and no action!!!!

Dont worry everyone else im still posting, at least theres a few decent guys in here worth sharing this with!

P.S If you cant jump into trades at the price ive given, make sure your within 10 points of it (ideally)

mug2k, thanks for the persistance, ignore the critics acting like little kids - one of the problems with the internet being available to everyone unfortunately

I see you have a signal for a short sale on the dax at 3885 do you have a stop in mind. So if people decide to follow you signal. they now where to exit if it goes wrong. Some cant stay on line all day. And like you say you can be in a position from 1 day to 2 weeks.

So It would help to some red flag in place. To get us out if it went wrong

PS

IM short the Dow march at 10262 stop is 10315 IM just testing the water with only 2 lots. I usually trade 10 to 15 lots. so if im wrong not much damage done.

CJ

mug

you say you are trading futures and that you have gone short at 3885......................the low for today is 3895.5 ????????????

APOLOGY...............did'nt realise its a signal to go short if hit ?

Last edited:
Mug-

U say about the short at 3885- are u looking at the dec contract !??! that would have expired this morning ........... I am looking at Mar now.

Al

Sorry qaza - i just saw ur post ! i take it he means if 3885 is hit- go short- so u would have a resting sell stop...........

im going to leave this thread now!!! Ive got the system alost working perfectly, im gonna spend a bit more time trading it myself before i post again.

Was having trouble with my software, calculations etc...

Thats why ive given out two trades at roughly the same time 1 buy the other sell. lol
No wonder some guys in here are discreditting my method of trading.

I will be opening my website soon, where everyone can watch my trades, i will update the site every night.

the last trade a gave was a mis-calculation ww should be still

Long 3871, anyway im thinking about it, maybe i will carry on posting.

Mug2k

Oh yeah, i can only give you the new trade price, i cannot account for the bias or spread of your trading firm, im currently trading march futures, i suggest you just reverse trades as soon as i give the reversal.

Im gonna tell you 4 the record that after a few months of proving myself and my system, i might introduce a small fee for my troubles. :|

But thats not gonna happen 4 ages, i know how some people object to such things, even when there making s*$% loads of cash from it. :LOL:

Mug2k :cheesy:

No problem mug if you prove yourself and the system is as good as you say most people won't mind a small charge ,but prepare yourself for the snide comments from the so called profesionals :cheesy:

",but prepare yourself for the snide comments from the so called profesionals "

Well I'm an amateur.. never claim to be a pro.. and now I'm totally confused as to what signals and when are being given...