Fobotex - robot 70% winrate?

Galsan

Hi everybody!
I have found blog of russian trader whose wins with 100% probability using FOBOTEX robot.
Had anyone been trying FOBOTEX? What can you say about it?

Hi everybody!
I have found blog of russian trader whose wins with 100% probability using FOBOTEX robot.

If it genuinely has 100% winrate, he would keep it secret and trade it.

If it isn't genuine, he will be offering it for $199 to all and sundry.

Does he have a website with pics of tropical beaches, Lambourghinis and pretty young things in bikinis?

EDIT: Hey! Lambourghini / bikini. The possibility of a poem beckons.

I have website but it consists of russian language fully.
He wrote his secret in 6-7 detailed steps. 14 commentaries with "happy end" of using that.
I worry to try it.
Maybe I will write way to install fobotex and someone will try it? :D
Actually, I'm newbie and really don't know about trading :) but when I saw 3000$ for one week...

He wrote his secret in 6-7 detailed steps. 14 commentaries with "happy end" of using that.
I worry to try it.
Actually, I'm newbie and really don't know about trading :) but when I saw 3000$ for one week...

Well I guess its not a secret anymore;)

Hi everybody!

How do you manage to get 100% probability with just a 70% win rate?
Those are really bad odds. As soon as that probability drops, your win rate will nose-dive. I'd keep well away.

Sounds like a cousin of the robot I was using, FUBARtex. It had 100% win rate until it lost.

Peter

I worry to try it.

I'd hurry up and buy it. What happens if they run out, do you know how many copies are available?

This is down to how someone reads what is claimed which was:

whose wins with 100% probability

When you win there is a 100% probability that you have won. A little bit like saying that on any given weekday that is Tuesday there is a 100% probability that it is Tuesday.

This is down to how someone reads what is claimed which was:

When you win there is a 100% probability that you have won. A little bit like saying that on any given weekday that is Tuesday there is a 100% probability that it is Tuesday.

hmmm, so if I read you right, your interpretation is that there is a 100% probability of a 70% win rate? not that that has any bearing on the outcome as I would say there is a 100% probability that this is all b0llocks anyway

Not at all, what I was suggesting (jokingly) is that it could be a clever play on words so that when you have had a win there is a 100% probability that you have just won. Also that there is likely a 100% probability that your 100% latter statement is 100% correct :)

Hi everybody!
I have found blog of russian trader whose wins with 100% probability using SEM-TEX robot.
Had anyone been trying SEM-TEX? What can you say about it?
Fixed a few typos for you.
I hear the returns are explosive, up to 89% every 2 hrs :)
It even includes medication to help control the excitement
that comes with untold riches :)

Attachments

• snakeoil.jpg
    snakeoil.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 318
I'd hurry up and buy it. What happens if they run out, do you know how many copies are available?
Honestly, I dont know how many. This robot in free access.
Do you want to try it? Ofcourse, if you want. I can translate instruction how to install.

Those are really bad odds. As soon as that probability drops, your win rate will nose-dive. I'd keep well away.
I mean what fobotex wins about 70% of trades and it gives you 100% probability of income. For example: you have 500$. during trading fobotex could lose some money (few unlucky trades) but finally you will win and get your income.

I mean what fobotex wins about 70% of trades and it gives you 100% probability of income. For example: you have 500$. during trading fobotex could lose some money (few unlucky trades) but finally you will win and get your income.

much clearer now, thanks for that Galsan.
Only what if I don't have $500?

I mean what fobotex wins about 70% of trades and it gives you 100% probability of income. For example: you have 500$. during trading fobotex could lose some money (few unlucky trades but finally you will win and get your income.

This is too simplistic, when it wins how much does it win relative to how much you lose when it loses ?

............ but when I saw 3000$ for one week...

:LOL: That's the usual thing that attracts newbies like moths to a flame.

And just why are you trying to persuade everyone else to try it? Why don't you just get going yourself and enjoy your $3000 a week, or join the litter of burnt moths on the floor which is about the only realistic 100% probability involved.