Fo those who use Yahoo Finance

CalTrade

Hi:

I have been using Yahoo Finance to track stock prices in real time. I particularly like their graphing/chart functions. However, i wish there were a way to show on a graph, the point in which entry was made and the price paid upon entry. It would just make things easier. Does that functionality exists? if so, how would I access it?

Thank-you

Hi:

I have been using Yahoo Finance to track stock prices in real time. I particularly like their graphing/chart functions. However, i wish there were a way to show on a graph, the point in which entry was made and the price paid upon entry. It would just make things easier. Does that functionality exists? if so, how would I access it?

Thank-you
Well...
..it does, on most good brokers charting. ;)

But I'll leave it to someone well versed in Yahoo's charting to answer your specific query.

😁

Hi:

Thank-you
I think most of the brokers offer this...