FIX API Brokers for Latency Arbitrage

JULIAFISCHER

I will be very thankful if someone will share information about fix api brokers with a small starting capital, that can be used for Latency Arbitrage. Also mention if you know where their server (bridge) is located.

I will be very thankful if someone will share information about fix api brokers with a small starting capital, that can be used for Latency Arbitrage. Also mention if you know where their server (bridge) is located.
Is this really doable at retail level? or it is a mirage
Reason I ask is
- Many FX brokers are Market makers so if you keep winning they won;t like it
- You spot the diff and get filled when entering but what happens that at exist the spread might move in wrong direction?
- There are people selling such "Robots" on the net all look scam...

It seems to me that the market has changed greatly in recent 1-2 years and there are already many brokers who offer real STP (ECN) trading conditions. This is if we are talking about mt4. If we are talking about fix api brokers - it is hundred percents the real forex

It seems to me that the market has changed greatly in recent 1-2 years and there are already many brokers who offer real STP (ECN) trading conditions. This is if we are talking about mt4. If we are talking about fix api brokers - it is hundred percents the real forex

So If I understand correctly you are saying it is possible to do such arb between two ECN brokers!
But does that not defy the logic! if both are ECN the liquidity and spread will be from same liquidity providers = less chance of an arb!

So If I understand correctly you are saying it is possible to do such arb between two ECN brokers!
But does that not defy the logic! if both are ECN the liquidity and spread will be from same liquidity providers = less chance of an arb!

If your 2 ECN brokers have the same liquidity provider - there is no possibility to do arbitrage. But it is a lot of liquidity and for this reason a lot of arbitrage situations.

If your 2 ECN brokers have the same liquidity provider - there is no possibility to do arbitrage. But it is a lot of liquidity and for this reason a lot of arbitrage situations.
Do you mean to say " But it is a lot of liquidity PROVIDERS to same ECN!
How does that still make it possible?
Have you actually done this sounds to good to be true or true in theory unless you have co location etc ( but then how do you co lo with a OTC broker?, one can co location with an Exchange)!