FirePips Journal + Free Forex Signals

- price oscillator or Macd or any other oscillator if you really understand what they are, adjusting them with parameters that allow them to be proactive rather than reactive (as it is the case with the standard values).

Hi Kant,

Perhaps you meant to say to use right MACD setting and then trade using MACD Divergence.

I am just guessing :)

Hi, fire...

you didnot put any signals for today? you are not trading every day, or reason is something else....

Regards Snaga...

waithing for signals...today..

Hi FirePips,

You mentioned that 20 out of 26 trades were winners. What was the average loss like on the 6 losing trades?

FirePips Free Forex Signals

Hello Everyone !

Free Forex Signals are back. That’s right, I've decided to provide the signals again. My previous signals though successful, had higher overhead in terms of trade management. Previous signals required a lot more screen time and frequent updates which took a big chunk of my time.

After months of research and back testing I was able to use the same previously successful method and apply it to higher time frames. Now instead of using 5 or 15 Mins charts I use 4hr charts which helps me to cut down screen time and less trade management.

These signals are as usual based on price action only and no indicators are used. As far my internet research goes no one else has published such method yet. I am happy to be corrected if found otherwise. At this stage I'll only provide signals as they happen but refrain from discussing exact methodology. I've been using this system for a while now and it works great with all major pairs.

The idea behind these Forex signals is simple, we look at the price in relation to weekly and monthly price movement. We then wait for price to start trending in the same direction. Each trade is open with multiple of 3 lots. For example it could be 3 Mini, 9 Mini, 6 Micro, 3 Standard etc, any trade size in multiple of 3. It would depend on your money management as to what size you should trade. Read more on Money Management.

Profit Target and Stop Loss are all based on price action and would vary from trade to trade. Most trades would have Risk to Reward ratio of 1:1 or better but at time it could vary.

These Forex Signals would be posted as usual on Twitter and Facebook. I'll also update blog, so it is a good idea to subscribe to email alerts. If you haven't already done so then you can do it Here. In the future I may introduce SMS alerts as well.

Happy Trading.

Forex Signals 13th Jan - Another Excellent Day

We had another excellent day today. Our CADJPY signal reached the full +120 pips target(total 240 Pips), EURJPY trade reached second profit target at +100(total 150 Pips), GBPJPY trade got +70, GBPUSD +50 and EURUSD +40.

You can see trade details at Free Forex Signals

+755 Pips This Week

I hope you are following our signals. Last week the performance was outstanding. As you already know that no indicators are used at all, we use price action only to make trading decisions.

Before you start to follow signals I highly recommend you read Forex Signals FAQ page. You can also register to receive daily updates in your mailbox, we now have over 2000 trades receiving those updates.

+1335 Pips This Week

Just want to drop an quick update on this weeks performance. We are right now sitting at +1335 pips for the week. We had EURJPY. EURUSD and CADJPY that reached +300, +240 and +240 pips respectively, along with GBPJPY which got closed out at +285 Pips.

Feel free to post your comments / suggestions.