Sell 6749
Buy 6755

Any takers?? :clap:

KJ

P.S. For some reason they won't accept my sell order..... :-0

tomorton

Legendary member
8,054 1,180
Well spotted - FTSE books are showing +2,358pts and have now gone to 'Phone only'. Guess they're having tech issues. Happens regularly with their charts/quotes but I suspect they will just erase the spurious prices in the next few days.

dilesh23

Established member
507 76
lol ive noticed that aswell :smart: i think it happens every sunday goes to the top and then the bottom in one second then the market goes to phone only :eek: never been quick enough to get my orders in and out though :p

Bloodhound

3,467 1,320
I wouldn't normally be looking at prices that late...

In fact I was having a strange dream which culminated in Finspreads misquoting the FTSE...... Sadly when I woke up in the morning and checked the price had dropped back down again :rolleyes:

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
I wouldn't normally be looking at prices that late...

In fact I was having a strange dream which culminated in Finspreads misquoting the FTSE...... Sadly when I woke up in the morning and checked the price had dropped back down again :rolleyes:
You are getting obsessed, old chap. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock