Fineco broker

paszkman

Guest Author
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experience with using FINECO as a Broker?
I am an Italian resident, and FINECO seems to be one of the few that will automatically do the calculation/deductions of captial gains tax from your account.

Not sure how many people on this forum are actually situated in Italy..:confused:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experience with using FINECO as a Broker?
I am an Italian resident, and FINECO seems to be one of the few that will automatically do the calculation/deductions of captial gains tax from your account.

Not sure how many people on this forum are actually situated in Italy..:confused:

Hi - I used to work in FINECO's office around 15 years ago when I traded BTP's - I found them excellent back then if that helps... they've been around a while !

thanks for the comment!

Was checking out their site last night, it worries me that they put up as advertising "Trade by company logos!" Instead of having the ticker of the company, they will display the brand logo "to easily trade all your favourite brands!"..a bit like "buy gold, it's shiny!"

doesn't sound serious at all..

thanks for the comment!

Was checking out their site last night, it worries me that they put up as advertising "Trade by company logos!" Instead of having the ticker of the company, they will display the brand logo "to easily trade all your favourite brands!"..a bit like "buy gold, it's shiny!"

doesn't sound serious at all..

probably just a mistake by the marketing department !
they are part of Unicredito if we are talking about the same company!