financial market wizard?

Anybody heard about ./ have experienced this mob selling " Options trading strategies"
www.financialmarketwizard.com
Red flags
No street address
Not regulated?
Hi moka2,
There may be many red flags about the site you link to, but not the two you mention. There's a snail mail address, phone number and online form with which to make contact. Rightly or wrongly, people offering training and coaching services don't need to be regulated and, indeed, not many of them are. Those that are, usually have some formal tie up with a broker and/or manage client funds etc.

I can't comment on whether or not the services offered are any good or not as I've not heard of them before and I've not looked at their site in detail. That said, if you're considering using them, be sure to read this FAQ beforehand: How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?
Tim.

Hi moka2,
There may be many red flags about the site you link to, but not the two you mention. There's a snail mail address, phone number and online form with which to make contact. Rightly or wrongly, people offering training and coaching services don't need to be regulated and, indeed, not many of them are. Those that are, usually have some formal tie up with a broker and/or manage client funds etc.

I can't comment on whether or not the services offered are any good or not as I've not heard of them before and I've not looked at their site in detail. That said, if you're considering using them, be sure to read this FAQ beforehand: How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?
Tim.
Thanks
What worried me was in one of the "Marketing material" they showed the following strategy which I found too good to be true and then when I asked if this is really trad able and if they can show some proof the response was evasive and nasty to say the list
That was also a red flag
The strategy was: If a stock is trading at Say $30 purchase a $20 strike ITM call at $9.80 and if filled exercise it for a tiny profit of $0.20... Fine in theory ...

Hi moka2,

Tim.

Looks like a US address and tel no but not regulated .. so a Investment advice firm like this can operate in USA without any regulatory oversight??? where as a CTA needs regulation ( and correctly so) weird