Financial Armageddon for United States on the verge of Igniting - Red alert! DefCon 4. Goodluck!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144

Norwegian Air Is the Latest Trans-Atlantic Carrier to File for Bankruptcy in 2020 Due to Covid-19​

Last Updated: Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:38 p.m. ETFirst Published: Nov. 19, 2020 at 11:08 a.m. ET

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
For Sharky: Feedback on T2W ..................... I did my job by alerting you, Sharks. I can't do anymore except pray for you. Good luck, Sharks.

A BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND flushes out the weak ones with aplomb and f***s 'em n the ass - repeatedly, painfully. No exceptions. Those with debt, high debt get hammered left and right. ALL arenas of weakness incite Murphy's Law, BEAR's tonic of tonics.

Trader2Win is for trading winners not for coffeeshops feces exchangers and downright Demo players. Its so far from Trading to Win its hilarious. BEAR will nail this site like there's no tomorrow, Sharky.

Example: Subway restaurants (there are many examples of the concept in action, but this one below oughtta do)

The real reason Subway is disappearing across the country

"Eat fresh" image = crock of sh*t

most locations only get shipments of vegetables and produce once a week. Some busy locations get fresh produce in twice a week. While Subway stated they worked with around 100 suppliers and family farms to make sure all their locations had the freshest produce available, those on the front lines had other things to say. One Pennsylvania employee said, "A lot of the lettuce we receive is often near-expiry and is already turning brown even though the bags are vacuum sealed. The same goes for tomatoes. Often they are delivered and within a week are mushy and rotting."

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
1605819347470.png

excerpt

When is the last time you stopped at a Subway? If it's been a while, you might not be surprised to learn that 2017 was not a good time for the chain that's been banking on their "Eat fresh" image to get customers through the door. It was only in late 2017 that franchisees found out — via company-wide memo — that business had fallen 25 percent since 2012, and stores were shuttering their doors. CNN reported that in 2016, Subway closed 359 locations and 2017 was even worse.

Hey guys, even in my now hometown of Chiangmai Thailand, Subway is gone, gone, gone. Its a total crock! Compare its stuff to local Thai street stalls for food where a huge bowl of noodles with veggies and pork or seafood/beef is $1.50. The bowl is so huge that it fills you for the entire day. How many american and european expats live on this largess of Thailand? Thousands and thousands = they call 'em millions :) :)

Fck me, I'm so homesick I want to pilot my own plane and get the fck out of here. That she is urging me and waiting for me spurs me on to find a solution

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
For historians only ................ not for T2W consumption ................... not only is this not on the 1-min. timeframe, its on Monthly with the focus being the 1987 Dow Jones CRASH that delivered a lesson in FEAR to the nth degree = TERROR. The magnitude of the TERROR of 1987? Makes the terrorists known as ISIS total softies effeminate Betas. No contest!

Its just too much for T2W ............... so my apologies :)

FEAR = TERROR is BEAR's fuel. Therefore it behooves to stick to the TERROR engine instead of just simply the SPX or Dow JOnes as the driver is TERROR. Its like why bother with indicators when you have real Price action? Same principle. So why bother with Dow Jones when we have his boss, TERROR. Let's just focus on TERROR

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
For historians only ................ not for T2W consumption ................... not only is this not on the 1-min. timeframe, its on Monthly with the focus being the 1987 Dow Jones CRASH that delivered a lesson in FEAR to the nth degree = TERROR. The magnitude of the TERROR of 1987? Makes the terrorists known as ISIS total softies effeminate Betas. No contest!

Its just too much for T2W ............... so my apologies :)

FEAR = TERROR is BEAR's fuel. Therefore it behooves to stick to the TERROR engine instead of just simply the SPX or Dow JOnes as the driver is TERROR. Its like why bother with indicators when you have real Price action? Same principle. So why bother with Dow Jones when we have his boss, TERROR. Let's just focus on TERROR
see quote first for introduction ..................... then .....................

The entire TERROR pattern spread out over 35 years is a Wave A massive upwave that is the 1987 TERROR rocket that took Vix to 172.79 ..................... this is Wave A up.

We now need a Wave B down. Wave Bs are mostly long drawn out affairs like triangles that put people to sleep. Only the alert ones will know that when this slowpoke Wave B terminates, it will lead to Wave C, the rocket.

Wave B has 5 subdivisions(a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) ................ as shown. When wave (e) completes, it represents the complete Wave B for the whole pattern.

Voila!!!!!!! Take a closer look where I marked wave (e). Why of course its exactly like the cup with handle pattern of classical Technical Analysis. This is the commonality between Waves and patterns - they work nicely together.

Wave B ended on December 31st and Wave C began Jan 1, 2020 = Coronavirus pandemic. So the entire move shown as Wave 1 is the coronavirus catastrophe and the current recovery as Wave 2 down. Next up is Wave 3. I will not be able to protect Timsk during Wave 3 up.

Fasten seatbelts because TERROR is drawn like a magnet to the 1987 record Vix of 172.79 and will fly past it like a bat out of Hell to complete Wave 3.

Targeting for Wave 3 will be shown later, only after I am validated and proven rght by the market.

We therefore just wait and see.

1605990675973.png

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
To the best of my best guesses and knowledge of people in general especially EXPERTS, there will not be a single motherf****** to realize = cognite on the pattern on the monthly until at least year 2030 - 2035. And even if they do they will never ever be able to duplicate Fibo's target for the TERROR hit - which Fibo will CALL during the week of the expected hit - but will not reveal the Math that generated the hit.

Say what? Fibo write/SELL books and do YouTube videos and give seminars for money? S**k my d**k! Will never happen!!!! Why? The moment I accept Mammon into my enterprise is the day I start to DIE! Therefore no way, Jose!

As long as I keep Mammon out of my Universe, the following happens on a weekly or monthly basis - without drugs, alcohol or sex .............

Take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves
The haunted frightened trees, up to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow

1605991252350.png

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
Assault on Fibo's Armageddon Line begins anytime this month or soon. Timing it precisely? I can but its hard as you already know, I have failed in the short-term timing of this giant - but given the 75 million years of duration of the WAVE, what's a few months? Sweet fckall!

That does not mean I won't try! Jesus H Christ, I'm always trying. but my equipment has run into limitations. To resolve this, there has to be a trickle of thoughtformspirit into my psyche - then the next level will be an achievable target. This kinda help gots to come from higher realities.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
If Warren Buffet were to ever look for examples of people who do his #1 and #2 for passions in life, he would be floored by Fibo. It would be no contest.

#1 Reading

#2 Passion

Then one throws in #3 and Warren and all others get left in the dust ...................

#3 Find out who you really are! (This involves the formula for personal treason and enemy conditions)

Yeah baby, being Fibo = being alone and getting banned from everywhere :) :)

1605992406359.png
1605992525404.png

For Sharky's vigilante force, their entire reason for being at T2W is now .................... find a way to ban Fibo. Leader is Timsk, butler is Trendie, one with the pull to pull it off is counter-violent, a close buddy of Trader333. They watch and watch and watch. Unsuccessful thus far but the nite is still young. Its a game that Fibo loves. Why? Because Fibo is a one-man show and can take considerable shots to the stomach and still get up to fight

1605992648965.png

Coronavirus is f***in up my Christmas, wanted to take my girl here for huge celebrations and partying ........... not happening

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
The Frenchies, Creole Frenchies in particular know how to rock Fibo to the core ................... this version of Silent Night does it in spades. Where can these Creole Frenchies be found in abundance? Place St. Michel, Paris, France and on Guadaloupe and Martinique and to some degree on St Maarten in the french section of the island (where Fibo hangs)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,034 144
For Christmas already sent to Fibo by my gal in Thailand - knocked me to my ass ................... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock