Fib levels?

pietro

Hi All.

Tried doing a search but cant find anything on Fibonacci fans, quadrants and Fib levels. if any one can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks for your time

Pietro

Tried doing a search but cant find anything on Fibonacci fans, quadrants and Fib levels. if any one can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Why don’t you trial some software that supports these functions? At least this will give you the chance to use them practically and for yourself?

Technical Analyst will give you everything you want and a lot more besides: http://www.updata.co.uk/welcome/default.asp

HTH

Cheers

Mayfly

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply

I do have software that shows all these functions, but my line of thinking was, if i dont understand what they mean and how to interprete them, they are useless! so thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Pietro

Fibonacci primer

pietro said:
Hi, Thanks for the quick reply

I do have software that shows all these functions, but my line of thinking was, if i dont understand what they mean and how to interprete them, they are useless! so thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Pietro

I got some basic infor from www.enthios.com. This website has a FRONTPAGE -if you click on this and then onto Fibonacci Primer page you have a really great introduction to Fibonacci numbers,ratios and Elliott waves. This site was created by Michael Jardine-author of New Frontiers in Fibonacci. Hope you enjoy this site.

gana58 said:
I got some basic infor from www.enthios.com. This website has a FRONTPAGE -if you click on this and then onto Fibonacci Primer page you have a really great introduction to Fibonacci numbers,ratios and Elliott waves. This site was created by Michael Jardine-author of New Frontiers in Fibonacci. Hope you enjoy this site.

Thank you.