See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a thingy, and
only enough blood to run one at a time."
Robin Williams.

:D :eek:

Reactions: tenbobtrader

suggy

133 0
Helenqu said:
Do men need brains? I suspect evolution will gradually solve the current dilemma :)
it has, it created women to be our slaves :LOL:

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 4
Suggy - I would duck if I was you before Helen throws something at you :-0 ;)

Women do make better traders, more patience greater concentration, no big egos.

Trading is another one of those industries where generally women are better, but its still male dominated. Like cooking, women are better cooks but the best chefs are men (Jamie Oliver excluded because he's a big girls blouse)

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 4
A super rich woman who will keep me in trading and fast cars :cheesy:

Isn't that what every man whats??

I was actually trying to make a serious point - I obviously failed :(

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
"because he's a big girls blouse"

Sounds a bit sexist ;-)

Mind you isn't it interesting how the vast majority of both men and women automatically feel comfortable taking on traditional gender roles however much they regard themselves as being liberated from the straightjacket of archetypes?

Austin_Clone

26 0
There's a wonderful new feature on T2W which underlines words like liquidity, volume, bid, and offer so that you can "click" the word and get the definition from the T2W glossary.

I propose T2W also underline exclusively British words/phrases and provide a glossary of real English so that we Yanks can understand such effusive terms as "he's a big girl's blouse."

Thanking you in advance.

Austin_Clone

26 0
Hi Helen,

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, doesn't help me much as those terms aren't underlined either.

Bint_Crusher

Established member
728 33
Suggy - I would duck if I was you before Helen throws something at you :-0 ;)

Women do make better traders, more patience greater concentration, no big egos.

Trading is another one of those industries where generally women are better, but its still male dominated. Like cooking, women are better cooks but the best chefs are men (Jamie Oliver excluded because he's a big girls blouse)
How do you work that one out. All women try to multi task which they are supposedly better than men at. The reason for that is men don't try to and prefer to focus on the task in hand.
:clap:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock