felton trading?

pdao99

hello,
i'm new here. nice to meet everybody. i was wondering if anybody has had any experience with the felton trading system (roger felton). i've read so many forum pages trying to find an answer. most responses seem to come from people who are already biased against vendors in general and typically have the response of "seems like a scam/snake oil salesman/etc" so i'm not really interested in that b/c i have read so much of it. i'm really looking for people who have actually taken the course or know somebody that has and can comment and share their experience with it. did you find it helpful overall? are you now consistently profitable? if so, how long did it take? do you feel it was worth the investment? etc.

thanks so much in advance...i totally appreciate any feedback/comments b/c i'm sure many of you know what it feels like to be unsure of yourself when making a huge decision like this.
peace

hello,
i'm new here. nice to meet everybody. i was wondering if anybody has had any experience with the felton trading system (roger felton). i've read so many forum pages trying to find an answer. most responses seem to come from people who are already biased against vendors in general and typically have the response of "seems like a scam/snake oil salesman/etc" so i'm not really interested in that b/c i have read so much of it. i'm really looking for people who have actually taken the course or know somebody that has and can comment and share their experience with it. did you find it helpful overall? are you now consistently profitable? if so, how long did it take? do you feel it was worth the investment? etc.

thanks so much in advance...i totally appreciate any feedback/comments b/c i'm sure many of you know what it feels like to be unsure of yourself when making a huge decision like this.
peace

Do you think that maybe all the people that are saying scam/snake oil might be right? Sounds like you're desperately looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear. None of these systems are going to make you money, forget about this whole idea unless you're willing to put years of work into it.

Do you think that maybe all the people that are saying scam/snake oil might be right? Sounds like you're desperately looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear. None of these systems are going to make you money, forget about this whole idea unless you're willing to put years of work into it.

He was with Traders International, a well known outfit that appears to have ripped off a lot of people. You're going to lose your money if you get involved with these people. How much is he trying to take off you?

Traders International = SCAM ARTISTS

Forums - Trader's International Scam????

Do you think that maybe all the people that are saying scam/snake oil might be right?

that thought has definitely crossed my mind, no doubt. but from what i have read, all the negative stuff has been from people who have not taken the course and seem to have already formed an opinion just b/c he is a vendor while all the positive stuff has been from people who actually have taken the course. the only problem with the positive comments is that the sample size is too small for me to get an idea. also, some of the people who posted positive stuff never followed through on their original comments, they just kinda fell off the various forums out there so i don't know about their longevity.

as far as the traders international goes, i have also heard both sides of the story, good and bad. and i have heard what supposedly went down (more in favor of roger). but again, it is all hearsay. i wasn't there to witness it. although i'll keep it in mind, it's not enough to sway me in one direction or another b/c it's just stories/opinion/conjecture. that's why i'm asking for the results of people who have actually taken the course. to me, it'll wipe away the controversy, or at least paint a clearer picture as to what direction i should go. really, i'm just looking for more statistics that i can base my decision on. thanks

that thought has definitely crossed my mind, no doubt. but from what i have read, all the negative stuff has been from people who have not taken the course and seem to have already formed an opinion just b/c he is a vendor while all the positive stuff has been from people who actually have taken the course. the only problem with the positive comments is that the sample size is too small for me to get an idea. also, some of the people who posted positive stuff never followed through on their original comments, they just kinda fell off the various forums out there so i don't know about their longevity.

as far as the traders international goes, i have also heard both sides of the story, good and bad. and i have heard what supposedly went down (more in favor of roger). but again, it is all hearsay. i wasn't there to witness it. although i'll keep it in mind, it's not enough to sway me in one direction or another b/c it's just stories/opinion/conjecture. that's why i'm asking for the results of people who have actually taken the course. to me, it'll wipe away the controversy, or at least paint a clearer picture as to what direction i should go. really, i'm just looking for more statistics that i can base my decision on. thanks

Just give him your money. You'll find out soon enough who was right.

Dont buy something you dont understand. You cant rely on others doing the due d as it must be done yourself.