Fear or Stupid

hocus-pocus gibberish, not helpful.

Proof:?

NVP arrives at Heaven. Ahead of him in line is Fibo. Saint Peter welcomes Fibo and gives him the penthouse suite and a golden staff and a bottle of the finest wine. Then its NVP's turn - St. Peter gives NVP a wooden staff and a bed in a dormitory that he has to share with tomorton, Signalcalc and other top contributors at T2W. In the bunk above is none other than malaguti.

NVP is furious and yells at Saint Peter, "I'm NVP, the #1 contributor at T2W and this guy Fibo is a bastard to the nth degree, ask anybody at T2W, and yet you give him all the good stuff and me the cheap stuff? This is an outrage. I demand an explanation

Saint Peter replies to NVP: "Here in Heaven we do things by results, "when you speak at T2W, your clients, they snore and fall asleep & die from excessive dissertations, but when Fibo speaks, they pray"

The joke above was told by me at ET. Not only did the Likes & ROFLMAO pour in but the reply posts skyrocketed. A total of 25 PMs were sent to me to plug in even more humor.

ET is an American board. Need I say more?

Why did you leave ET?

Come to Papa - this is a level playing field as far as you and I are concerned, both Americans, both non-entities, nobody gives a rat's ass about either of us. That makes it fair, just me and thee. Cast the first stone.