Fear of missing out

The people who are making a fortune out of cryptos bought them when they were cheap and held onto them...now it requires "strategies" to make money...apparently...

So let's get this straight, you are confronting everyone that debates against bitcoin and call it the answer to fiat money while not owning a single coin.

Bwaahahahahahahaha

Sorry I just had to release that. Feel better now. Please continue dissing fiat and promoting cr@pcoin (oops I mean bitcoin)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bitcoin's fall this week sees it lose close to $100 billion in market value

Bitcoin has clawed itself back up to above $14,000 after trading close to $12,000 earlier in the day. Even at current levels, it has lost about $96 billion in market value compared to the peak on 17 Dec.

But it's not the first time a drop like this (more than 30%) has happened. In fact, WSJ reports that it has happened five times this year itself. However, the drop this time around is certainly the most painful one to date.

yeah but this is the way forward - all investors welcome to join the especially low risk investment instrument...

if you had 1 million pounds to invest, would you put any of it in an investment that has the potential to wipe at least 30% off its value in a week?

Well to me that's a bit of a narrow minded question. The big swings are the way Bitcoin is behaving right now and you would adjust your size accordingly - just the same as if I had 1 million pounds I wouldn't chuck all of it on buying the Dow. The potential for Bitcoin to recover that 30% and more is easily there so it's all a case of your approach to risk/reward. I have stayed away so far because I'm still unsure.

Well to me that's a bit of a narrow minded question. The big swings are the way Bitcoin is behaving right now and you would adjust your size accordingly - just the same as if I had 1 million pounds I wouldn't chuck all of it on buying the Dow. The potential for Bitcoin to recover that 30% and more is easily there so it's all a case of your approach to risk/reward. I have stayed away so far because I'm still unsure.

whats narrow minded is someone talking about a 30% correction as though its normal and offering the potential for even greater profits. Irony is this is the same sort of dream all fools have when entering this business. Carry on then, going to be interesting watching the smirks on everyone's face when they are all trying to run for a very tiny door.

I have stayed away so far because I'm still unsure.

whats narrow minded is someone talking about a 30% correction as though its normal and offering the potential for even greater profits. Irony is this is the same sort of dream all fools have when entering this business. Carry on then, going to be interesting watching the smirks on everyone's face when they all trying to run for a very tiny door.

I'm sat out because I'm not sure.

Have you not been watching Bitcoin? 20%/30% swings have been the norm. You just quoted yourself that it's had a 30%+ drop 5 times this year - to which every single time it's made new highs since. Why is this time different? There is absolutely nothing stopping Bitcoin going back above $20,000 just the same as there is absolutely nothing stopping it going back down to $1000 - fools are driving it, nothing else.

Could be a new indicator brewski :D

Attachments

• indicator.jpg
    indicator.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 130
I'm happy to get a rise out of anyone. :)

It's quite disappointing that someone like you is representing T2W...
I can understand clowns making stupid and dangerous statements on forums, but for one of them to be a Mod of the site...

Surely T2W don't coondone your behaviour. In case you havent noticed, a lot of newbies come here to learn how to trade. You have been an outright asswipe through these conversations on Bitcoin... down playing the danger involved and deliberately trying to get a rise out of people who are trying to highlight the dangers involved.

You haven't a scooby doo!
You talk a lot but you act seldom by the sounds of things.
Though, as per one of your earlier posts, you had an entry which should have been hit recently, taking you into a Bitcoin trade...are you in are you just full of wind?

South Korea’s Financial Supervisory Service said on Tuesday it does not consider bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be currencies of any kind.

Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Tuesday that bitcoin had not been proven as a credible currency.

That's it - no need to fear any more;)

One born every minute

bubble bubble bubble

at the end of the day the realisation will hit much like the 2000 .com boom that it is actually worthless and subject to being hacked without any guarantees

Still they rush to buy tulips or whatever........

Attachments

• lemming.jpg
    lemming.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 108
Didn't CV cancel his trade order? We're under $12,000 now, there's got to be some value here surely?