FCM with best EUREX commission with limited capital

atte

Looking for FCM with Best Eurex commission with very limited capital

There has been some talk of very competitive rates, but those are for traders with deeper pockets than mine not to mention volume that they create...

I can afford to put only around 2000€ of my capital to this account.

What are my options?

Best commission quote what I have been able to find so far is from AMP. They offer 2,56€/roundtrip (this is all in price, including everything). Their account minimum is only 500$.

I'm looking to trade 1 or 2 lots/trade - so my volume is only 100 to max 500/month.

I know this is very pathetic, but... is this AMP deal really the best offer out there for me?

I'm trading Bund/Bobl with NinjaTrader&CQG.

Thanks!

Looking for FCM with Best Eurex commission with very limited capital

There has been some talk of very competitive rates, but those are for traders with deeper pockets than mine not to mention volume that they create...

I can afford to put only around 2000€ of my capital to this account.

What are my options?

Best commission quote what I have been able to find so far is from AMP. They offer 2,56€/roundtrip (this is all in price, including everything). Their account minimum is only 500$.

I'm looking to trade 1 or 2 lots/trade - so my volume is only 100 to max 500/month.

I know this is very pathetic, but... is this AMP deal really the best offer out there for me?

I'm trading Bund/Bobl with NinjaTrader&CQG.

Thanks!

I dont know any other brokers (apart from AMP) out there that will let you open a futures account with 2000 euros. You shouldnt really trade with less than $10k in your account. all imo as you gotta do what you gotta do. Watch the fees with AMP. good luck.

Last edited:
I dont know any other brokers (apart from AMP) out there that will let you open a futures account with 2000 euros. You shouldnt really trade with less than $10k in your account. all imo as you gotta do what you gotta do. Watch the fees with AMP. good luck.

Thanks SpreadDoctor! Yes, you gotta do what you gotta do... Will be mostly focused on Bobl so my downside risk should be ok even with small account.

NinjaTrader just acquired Mirus Futures and they come up with NinjaTrader Brokerage. And seems that they're offering very good deal for someone with not so deep pockets such as me.

Their commission (for Bunds), with NinjaTrader monthly lease 2,02€/roundtrip and 1,62€ if you hold Lifetime License. Margins seem to be reasonable. Minimum to open an account 1000$.

More info here http://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com