FCA regulated brokers, hard to find

FlyingTiger

Hi, I have been practicing FX day trading on demo from past few months and have tried and tested the strategies I want to work with. In past, I had losing streak so never needed withdrawals but as my strategies are working out well and I can see profit in my demo account, I am looking to open a live account with a FCA regulated broker.

To my surprise, every broker I have checked on reviews website, got many issues with live accounts, and majorly when trying to withdraw the money. It's sad and discouraging.

Could anyone suggest a good broker who doesn't manipulate the open trades, close positions when S/L is nowhere near and allows withdrawals quickly and without hassles please? I am checking from past one week and it's depressing to see the reviews. I am totally confused who to select.

Any help and insights please?

Many TIA.

Thanks @timsk this is certainly a helpful list. Out of these, I am looking for traders experiences and knowledge as being a small retail trader, I want to start with a broker who has good reputation in the experienced retails traders and who allows withdrawals. In my reading on this forum, I have realised that even brokers like IG, can be difficult to work with and it's hard to select the one to trade through. So, I am looking for a broker who has reputation in our T2W community please.

Have you looked at AVAtrade? They're regulated in Ireland, and other territories. They don't do enough stocks for me, but I liked much of what I found about them. I haven't used them.