Fat Prophets

Shall I go on?

Ok so lets re-cap..

Performance was lied about - confirmed
Selling on mailing list to dubious "training" companies - confirmed
Failure to issue refunds - not confirmed

I wouldnt have been interested in this thread had it not been for you attempting to take the ethical high ground.

I am a massive sceptic on any tipping services myself so advice to any newbies would be to totally avoid these kinds of companies - you have to ask yourself if they were any good at calling the markets why are they scratching around selling this rubbish.. surely they would be running a fund or similar ?
If you think you can buy success for £600 then you probably deserve to lose the £600 - the same goes for CFD "advisors" who are normally 20 year old grads who have never held a position in their lives.

Why the malice?

I tried sending you a private message, but was refused. How can I contact you to take this further?

I have added you as a contact so that you can PM me. Now before you do, think about what you're going to say and don't dig the hole any deeper.

You'll be pleased to know I've also been doing some secret shopping, so dont deny anything that is true.

You are referring to something that occurred in Australia over a decade ago, that the company agreed to put right - and has.

For those scoffingly accusing us of "taking the moral high ground" this is nothing compared to the LIBOR or PPI scandals, or what banks and other financial insitutions on both sides of the Atlantic are engaged in to the detriment of investors.

As a company, we are - and always have been - committed to serving the interests of retail investors: this was the reason why the company was born in Sydney in 2000. Whilst we make every effort to keep our clients happy, unfortunately occasionally things do go wrong. However, the vast majority of our clients are loyal supporters.

It is of great concern that scurrilous and malicious comments posted anonymously on the internet. Some of it, we are sure, is constructive criticism; while some is simply comes from cranks bearing a grudge.

Anyone who has a complaint or comment, feel free to send a private message. We shall respond to all messages, and endeavour to resolve any issues quickly.

You are referring to something that occurred in Australia over a decade ago, that the company agreed to put right - and has.

For those scoffingly accusing us of "taking the moral high ground" this is nothing compared to the LIBOR or PPI scandals, or what banks and other financial insitutions on both sides of the Atlantic are engaged in to the detriment of investors.

As a company, we are - and always have been - committed to serving the interests of retail investors: this was the reason why the company was born in Sydney in 2000. Whilst we make every effort to keep our clients happy, unfortunately occasionally things do go wrong. However, the vast majority of our clients a loyal supporters.

It is of great concern that scurrilous and malicious comments posted anonymously on the internet. Some of it, we are sure, is constructive criticism; while some is simply comes from cranks bearing a grudge.

Anyone who has a complaint or comment, feel free to send a private message. We shall respond to all messages, and endeavour to resolve any issues quickly.

This is a public forum for open debate - the only reason PPI and LIBOR scandals are considered worse is the fact that they impacted so many people - just because your own scandal impacted only a handful doesnt make it any better.

You've already been caught by ASIC, you can't deny that. Let see what the secret shopper finds out.

You ignored my private request to identify yourself. I can only conclude that you are either (a) a competitor, intent on sabotage; or (b) a crank with too much time on his hands.

Ok so lets re-cap..

I wouldnt have been interested in this thread had it not been for you attempting to take the ethical high ground.

I am a massive sceptic on any tipping services myself so advice to any newbies would be to totally avoid these kinds of companies - you have to ask yourself if they were any good at calling the markets why are they scratching around selling this rubbish.. surely they would be running a fund or similar ?
If you think you can buy success for £600 then you probably deserve to lose the £600 - the same goes for CFD "advisors" who are normally 20 year old grads who have never held a position in their lives.

I was not attempting to take the "ethical high ground" as you put it.

Completely agree and share your scepticism re "tipping services" ....I've been around far too long. FYI, even though we do have a trading report, this is only a very small part of our business as we are essentially value-based investors.

I can only conclude that you are either (a) a competitor, intent on sabotage; or (b) a crank with too much time on his hands.

Given your idiotic attempts today I can only conclude the same about you. You certainly did a lot of damage.

Ok so lets re-cap..

There is one addition to your list, lying about history of regulatory actions - confirmed.

Your final comment says it all. I am not going to waste any further time on you.

You've certainly raised awareness of your brand and its previous activities, lots of guests on T2W viewing this.

Attachments

• fatprophets.jpg
    fatprophets.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 225
Can you point me to your publicly-audited track record of recommendations is please, including open positions? Can you also demonstrate evidence that it is genuine, and that advised prices were available at the time recommendations were made?

Further, please post the results of taking every one of your recommendations over the past 5 years.

I will give you a bit of a clue as to what I'm on about, please look carefully at the attached streetview photo. This is a view of your office address in New Zealand where those 'analysts' hang out. You might want to zoom in a bit, towards the right hand side.

Wrong address mate, that's the Salvation Army.:whistling Do you want me to keep a score this year:LOL:

They never learn. Its probably time they considered paying their protection money.

They also seem to be offering to manage your money for you on their UK website. For some strange reason there is no mention of their FSA registration, surely an oversight.

Trading

They also seem to be offering to manage your money for you on their UK website. For some strange reason there is no mention of their FSA registration, surely an oversight.

Trading

Though Mint or whatever they're called (as mentioned by ASIC) are FSA registered.