Far be it from me ....

Just received my first monthly statement from Intertrader. Theyve even paid me my 10%
for the trades.
Guys the prices are as good as any for spread betting
you get £500 to sign on
and 10% back.
Call me an old stick in the mud,but its a good al round deal

I fell asleep once while waiting for medbs trades to come back in the money...was the best and longest rest I ever had.

Peter

All my trades are statistically 100% right, even the three very highly risky trades that I took on 05/05/2010:
EUR/USD reached 1.2900
GBP/USD reached 1.5400

All my trades are statistically 100% right, even the three very highly risky trades that I took on 05/05/2010:
EUR/USD reached 1.2900
GBP/USD reached 1.5400

Yes, naturally, you are my hero. But i still fell asleep waiting. I'm not worthy.

Peter

Yes, naturally, you are my hero. But i still fell asleep waiting. I'm not worthy.

Peter

The point of my thread was clearly to show everybody here that a 100% trading strategy does exist, even when we take very high risky trades, the rate is 100%, in spite of everyone opinion.

Peter

Do you know what's your problem here in this forum? You only focus on the worst cases, you don't remember all the trades closed on the same day and the very high number of pips earned 90% the same day we took the trades.
And even in worst cases, the probability of my trades is 100%.

its interesting that he refers to "the trades we took "

None the less still a clown who does not know anything about margin call and interest cost of keeping positions open for long periods of time.