Far be it from me ....

Im lost here,why have nothing to do with it. If i have to trade £500 worth of trades to get 500 whats the problem. If the spreads are the same as elsewhere and the security the same, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. There cant be one. I have used both tradefair and now intertrader with absolutely no problems whatsoever. I cant believe senior traders are knocking a chance to get free money. What should I do trade with a company that doesnt offer bonuses. Ill switch all the time if need be.They may be all be white labels for capital spreads,so what? as I said if the spreads are good and the security the same what is the problem. Come on guys talk some sense or at least explain why you have said what you have.

The problem is that placing £1000 worth of bets potentially gives a big loss. If you're an ace trader who never loses, fine, but the risk is considerable for the rest of us.:)

The problem is that placing £1000 worth of bets potentially gives a big loss. If you're an ace trader who never loses, fine, but the risk is considerable for the rest of us.:)

yes but even if you trade £1 pp overtime you will get it back.Even if you lose its worth it

To be honest there appears to be a psycholgical aspect attached to these offers the comprehension of which is beyond me.
All I can say as a serious trader is, these offers seem to be a way of hocking in novices, lets face it 90% of those who placing the 1000 pounds wroth of bets will lose.

A question here as I have not looked at this in detail.
Does the 1000 worth bets have to be placed by a certain time e.g end of July ?

To be honest there appears to be a psycholgical aspect attached to these offers the comprehension of which is beyond me.
All I can say as a serious trader is, these offers seem to be a way of hocking in novices, lets face it 90% of those who placing the 1000 pounds wroth of bets will lose.

A question here as I have not looked at this in detail.
Does the 1000 worth bets have to be placed by a certain time e.g end of July ?

dont think there is a time limit,yes it hooks in nivices but it hooked in me as well.If your going to lose,you will lose anyway.At least your not losing all your own money.

Correct me if I am wrong but as I understand it with gekko.
I deposit 2k open and close three 2 pound immediately for a small loss get the 500 bonus.
Now I trade bigger and lets say I take a 500 pound loss, then decide this company is no good for me I want out.
I ring them up and tell them to close my account They say no problems we will close your account and send you the 1500 left.
eeh! so the losses are from my deposit not from the bonus I was given.
So unless I am a super trader (which 90% of punters are not) the spreadcompany has a easy way of making some extra money of us.

Lordy. Gamma, you are worse than they are! :)

Lol !
Just read it a bit and it seems I need to deposit 5k to get the 500 bob and its only the opening bet that is counted.
Worse than them? my God the have not seen anything yet.

But clear this up for me
If we all open accounts through lordflashhearth and get this 100 pound bonus. Can we simply remove any profits we make. So if we make 300 in a month can we remove the 200 profit with no conditions.
If yes I would like to put a team together to see if we what we can do.
It will be a nice little exercise during quiet periods

The T&Cs have changed subtly, but Gekko try hard not to give your money back and even harder not to give you any of their money, as you might expect. You really just have to treat it as free margin.
re. the Intertrader offer, there is a time limit.

Lol !
Just read it a bit and it seems I need to deposit 5k to get the 500 bob and its only the opening bet that is counted.
Worse than them? my God the have not seen anything yet.

But clear this up for me
If we all open accounts through lordflashhearth and get this 100 pound bonus. Can we simply remove any profits we make. So if we make 300 in a month can we remove the 200 profit with no conditions.

no its all bets that are counted,or they were when I joined last month.
They dont believ that you will leave once you join and they make so much on the spreas they dont care. Yes by all means all join up with me. you need to put in a min £250 for us both to get the £100 sign up bonus. so put in £5000 and get £5600 available with Flashy

Lol !

Another Wasp in the making, eh ?

I think a lynching is in order.. :whistling

Lulz aside - this is a BOOKMAKER offering you what appears on the surface to be "FREE MONEY".

In other news :

Drug dealers offering free lines of coke...
Tobacco companies offering 4 weeks free supply of ciggies to first time smokers...
Streetwalkers offering free BJs to any 18 year olds that can last over 30 seconds

COME ON PEOPLE... FFS.. Why even spending the energy finding out how they will actually not pay you ?

Most people should just spend the time learning how to trade profitably rather than waste the time looking for free money.
A good trader "earns" free money for life. A not-yet-profitable trader just waits for the next offer.

Peter

Most people should just spend the time learning how to trade profitably rather than waste the time looking for free money.
A good trader "earns" free money for life. A not-yet-profitable trader just waits for the next offer.

Peter

I believe that this is meant to be a bit of fun because, if it isn't, those who take it seriously are lost.

Bookies never give money away.

Another Wasp in the making, eh ?

I think a lynching is in order.. :whistling

Lol!
I am honoured that you put me in the same league as the mighty wasp!

As splitlink says:
that this is meant to be a bit of fun because, if it isn't, those who take it seriously are lost.

And by the way!
When do you guys sleep
I see postinngs at all times of the night.

Lol!
I am honoured that you put me in the same league as the mighty wasp!

As splitlink says:
that this is meant to be a bit of fun because, if it isn't, those who take it seriously are lost.

And by the way!
When do you guys sleep
I see postinngs at all times of the night.

I get up at 0530 CET which is 0430 in UK.

Time test.

it also appears that the T2w clock is a hour behind
Clock on this post says 7:53
Actual time is 8:53

Time test.

it also appears that the T2w clock is a hour behind
Clock on this post says 7:53
Actual time is 8:53

Your post on my computer says 0953, which is CET. I think that you have an adjustment to do, there. I would tell how but I've forgotten......:) A monitor will help.