FAP Turbo. Anyone bought it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sandy,

Glad to see a senior member on this forum has owned up and admitted that they use FAPT and have been honest with the feedback. (I think more senior or long term members on this forum us EA’s but won’t admit it because of the bashing the other idiots give them) I don’t post much on this thread now as I can’t be bothered with people like UKtradergirl etc who seem to be very bitter and twisted about FABT, they have never tried it but they must slag it off… Maybe they have to work hard for the few pips a day they earn yet the riff raff like us who have purchased this EA don’t do much yet we make a nice few £££ each week :) …GET OVER IT YOU FAPT BASHERS!!!!!!!!!....I can earn money from trading and have a life….Hmmmm some of the last few posts I have read some people need to get a life..…UKtradergirl, buy an EA……then you can have it all, a life and a decent income from trading….lol :LOL:

Anyway glad to see you are having the same sort of success with it as me and some others are. If you want to join our email list where we keep in contact and trade results, suggestions etc please PM me with your email addy and I will be happy to introduce you to the group

EATrader

Well, you lied about not returning to this thread (you've returned twice) so I guess that says it all about your honesty, doesn't it? In which case why should anyone take any notice of your ringing endorsement of a system which has all the appearance of a scam?

I missed that post by EATrader. It's funny.

'work hard for a few pips a day'- I wouldn't be trading for a living if this is what it involved, hehe. There probably is a fair amount of 'work' involved, but when you enjoy it you don't really see it that way.

As for the apparent stop losses on the 'Scalper'-- 500 points!! For scalping! you're having a laugh--- what happens if you get several losses in a row (see my other posts with the statements from their own websites). I suppose it's alright if you are just playing around, but relying on this EA to make you money would be asking for trouble. A 500 point stoploss would also mean a very small lot size even on quite a sizeable account if you were following a decent money management procedure (not risking more than 2% of your account on one trade). I see on their website for their smaller account, currently standing at around 7k, they took a trade for 10 lots! How can you withstand a 500 point loss on a 7k account trading at 10 lots??

Well, you lied about not returning to this thread (you've returned twice) so I guess that says it all about your honesty, doesn't it? In which case why should anyone take any notice of your ringing endorsement of a system which has all the appearance of a scam?

How can a system which is making profit be labelled a scam?! It's just not logical. I hope your trading isn't as emotional as your prejudice.

Trade what you see, not what you think!

This is only one of three EAs I am trading with, so I have no reason to tell you it is profitable if it isn't. In due course if it starts to fall apart I will be just as quick to say so. But that still wouldn't make it a scam, just another system that couldn't stay the course.

Hey guys,

Anyone bought FAP Turbo on here?

I'm looking for advice on whether to get it or not...

And I found this review here - FAP Turbo Trading System Review - Unbiased Review - Top Pick and although it looks like one of those ****ty affiliate sites, it does look like they've put the effort in to review it honestly.

What do you guys think I should do?

James.

If Not IsAffiliate(jameskern556) Then
.....Use the search facility and read the thread that was closed down last week
.....Risk $149 and try it out
.....Learn to trade
Else
.....Dont use exactly the same affiliate pitch that was used here last week
.....Learn to spam more effectively
.....Get an education
.....Get A Proper job
.....Get A Life
End If

Last edited:
Excellent EA, no question

What do you guys think I should do?.........

Hi James,

I bought FAPTurbo at the very first opportunity! It is superb and I strongly recommend it. I think they have put out too much hype and slick marketing which make look suspicious, but it is totally genuine and the claims for it definitely stand up. It will irritate the hell out of the people on here who knock EAs etc to read this!

BTW I am actually running 4 EAs at the moment, all on live cash not demo, and between them they have lifted my trading from a starting account of £100 on 1 Dec 08 (ie in only two weeks ago) to a figure at present of around £1600 as I write.

I have also devised my own EA (I am no expert) and am trading it on a demo account. It is working superbly too, but I need to be sensible and not trade live with it before it has proved itself. No rush as the other 4 are doing the business and some anyway!

I started on the T2W forums because had bought Concept-FX (BIG MISTAKE, don't even think about it!). I have posted very recently on that thread, spouting my thoughts and experience with EAs.

BTW, if you buy FAPT, I suggest you use only the Scalper mode, and not the longer term mode.

I would strongly resent anyone on here suggesting I am an affiliate or have any interest other than just to trade. All my posts to date would make that evident! Whereas many of the Veteran Members etc are only veteran because they post and post and post nonsense, slagging all and sundry off, but not all of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.