Fantastic week

FX Insights is buying EUR/USD between 1.3580 and 1.3575, then at 1.3550. Set a stop loss at 1.3500. Take profit at 1.3610.

Update To 05/07/07 Signal -MikeFX 05/08/07 3:45 EDT

Due to upcoming fundamental events (ECB and FOMC announcements) the FX Insights team will take profit and close the signal between the original buy recommendation of 1.3575 - 1.3585. We are currently holding positions from 1.3517 to 1.3585.

Dr Leo,

This a snippet from a Q + A session earlier.

Might help.

05/09/07 Live Q&A Summary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit goes to Allied, autolox, and Big Pippin for the work. Thanks guys.

Q: Please describe your system: is it based on fundamentals, technicals, or what?
A: Our system is proprietary and not solely based on any of these,
but based on 16+/- stacked elements which help us forecast the direction of the market.
Technicals are based on past movement...our system helps to predict where the markets will go.
We are in the trading room 24/6 and following the market 24/7 Every Half Hour because we are
dealing with a global economy.

Q: Can you teach us how to trade like you?
A: Mostly. 80% of our trading is money management and risk management. We can teach you that.
The other 20% is based on our system, but we can help you understand the market's movement
better, and how, why, and when we enter a trade. We will also help you learn how to use the tools we use.

Q: Speaking of money and risk mgmt, how much do you recommend we invest per trade?
A: I will never have more than 12% of my account value in the market at any given time.
This means that during a signal (for example: Long EUR @ 3550, 3530 & 3510) you could risk
4% of you account value at 3350, 4% at 3530, and 4% at 3510. Of course, you could adjust
these percentages however you see fit, and it is reccomended that a higher percentage of your
entry is placed at the lowest level (in a buy situation).

Comment: Cisco's ROI (return on invetment - as a percent) is more important than how many
pips you make. For example, if you had a $1000 account, and you made 10 pips @ $1 per pip,
you would have made $10, or 1% of your account value. If you had a $10,000 account and made the
same pips, you would have made 0.10% of your account value.

Q: Do you forsee a time when this service (FXInsights.com) will no longer be free of charge?
A: No.

Q: What's the vision of FXI?
A: To make the little guy some money and to generate a community of like-minded traders
consistently acheiving high ROIs. Creating name recognition (Fxinsights) through prosperity
of all of the traders in the community.

Comment: FXI would like to start doing a live Q&A on a regular basis. Please follow this link
to express your comments: http://www.fxinsights.com/forums/sho...?p=628#post628

Q: Tell us about the trading software you're developing.
A: We're developing a software which is compatible with most windows-based trading platforms
which will learn your trading style, then be able to help with lot sizes when trading.
It will be a free add-on. If you're interested email moderator at [email protected] to
be put on the list of those who want to try this free feature.

Q: What are we allowed to contribute in the chat room & forums?
A: This is an open forum and we welcome all contributions to the Forex discussion. Remember,
if you make a suggestion to let everyone know this is YOUR comment, and not the teams. Again,
all forex-related discussion is welcome in the chat rooms, forum postings, blog, and emails.

Q: Why wait until there are 500 signed up to hold the seminar?
A: The number 500 was a goal set when we first started talking about a seminar. That number
is not set in stone, we just feel it's a good number for us to target. We're working on a trading
manual and a curriculum for the seminar. We just need enough time to make sure all
participants get the best experience possible.

Q: You mentioned that asain countries may disrupt the market in the next 2 weeks by unloading
some of their holdings. Will all of the countries do this together or at separate times?
A: We have no way of knowing, but my guess is that they will do this (if they do) at
separate times.

Q: More about money management and lot size...?
A: When we call a signal, we will not be in the market with more than 12% of our equity.
With our signals, we may have 3 entry points. So, a recommendations could be to enter 2%
on the first entry point, 4% at the next, then 6% on the last entry point. This last trade
is known as you "moneymaker".

Q: Please explain tops and bottoms?
A: Cisco will cover this in the forums and/or the seminar.

Q: What's a good target with respect to ROI (return on investment)?
A: Cisco's expectaion is 100% per quarter, minimum. Remember these traders are trading 24/6.

Q: Do you use Pivot Points?
A: No, my definition of pivot points differ from conventional thinking.

Q: Do you use Candlesticks, Fibonacci, etc...
A: No. The only candlesticks I use are to decorate my office.

Q: Do you recommend we exit trades before a major announcement, like the NFP of FOMC news?
A: The FXInsights team will provide guidance based on what the price of the currency pair
is at least 6 hours before the news release.

*Comment: To "86" a trade means to close it.

Q: Help us to understand your decision-making process on when you enter a trade.
A: We take into account futures, bond yeilds, gold, oil, etc... then input these
numbers into our 16 layer program. This helps us determine when to enter and set
targets for a trade. We scan the market with this combination of data to help us
detemine where the market is going in a given time frame.

Q:What is that symbol next to your name in the chat room?
A: That symbol (which looks like a small document) is a document I have available for all
of you to look at. Cisco will post a P&L (Profit & Loss) next to his name for you to review.

Q: Do you trade the Yen?
A: Yes we are currently trading the USD/JPY. When this signal fires, you should receive the
signal just as with the EUR/USD.

Q: Do you trade any other Yen pairs, like the EUR/JPY?
A: No.

Q: When is it good to trade TOWARDS the draw down levels?
A: I would never recommend trading down to drawdown levels. I call that chasing the bottom.
We do not trade toward those levels, that's against the expected direction of movement. We
don't chase the drawdown.

Q:How did you all get started in this business?
A: Cisco and his father-in-law had a vision to start this. They wrote down their goals, made
a plan, then executed it. This has taken over 4 years. You can read the rest of the team's
info in the Forum.

Q: What are your thoughts about the live seminar?
A: We are working on a syllabus and curriculum of the seminar. We are developing a trading manual.
Most of what we will cover will be money mangement and risk management. We will teach you about
tops and bottoms also.

Q: These "Tops and Bottoms", are they pivot points, or Support and Resistance?
A: No, we use mathematical formulas to help us determine the tops and bottoms for a given time period.

Q: Why did you give a stop loss on the last signal?
A: We started to implement a recommended stop loss due to popular demand from traders in the forum.
Essentially, the system will tell us probabilities of what direction the pair is likely to go. The
stop loss is a reflection of the market not hitting the numbers we forecast, therefore nullifying
the signal.

****The rest of the questions were either specific numerical examples, comments related to the current
trade, or redundant (meaning we covered them earlier)****

Buy Signal ALERT - - 5/9/07

At 7:00 a.m. EDT, FX Insights triggered a buy signal on the EUR/USD. FX Insights will buy between 1.3520-1.3500. If you feel the need to set a stop loss, you can set one between 1.3474-1.3489.

Take Profit Target: please understand, we issued this signal because we triggered it. Our take profit target will depend on how the market is moving and reacting.

The trades we took from 5/7 we are still holding -- no trades have been closed for a loss and we will take profit on those trades.

For more information, please proceed to the chat room.

Thank you.

-FX Insights

Buy Signal ALERT - - 5/10/07

At 10:00 a.m. EDT, FX Insights triggered a buy signal on the EUR/USD. The signal was triggered at the buy price of 1.3509. The Trade Team has added to our euro longs at this price. Cisco and the Trade Team remain very EUR/USD bullish.

hope you havnt filled your pockets with usa saying need strong dollar. may be rocky ride?. last time i looked they were 30 points adrift with call.

hope you havnt filled your pockets with usa saying need strong dollar. may be rocky ride?. last time i looked they were 30 points adrift with call.

Not one of my best weeks, some profits booked.

Strict money management is in play.

Trade Team Update - - 5/11/07

As we come to the end of another trade week, I want to hit on a few points and leave you with some things to consider over the weekend...

EUR/USD

Rolling into the weekend, the Trade Team is keeping their long entries on the EUR/USD open. Typically, we prefer to go into the weekend flat, but we are bullish on these entries and expect a nice pay-day. As the pair faced drawdown the past few days, the team continued to buy the dips, despite what some were saying about our gameplan. At the time of this post, the EUR/USD is trading at 1.3525, making our entries in the 3460's on up profitible.

Live Trading Seminar

Cisco spent a considerable amount of time nailing down the logistics for our upcoming live trading seminar. A substantial amount of money has been set aside to organize a top-notch live seminar from our FX Insights members. Next week we will reveal specific info on the seminar so you can begin to make plans and arrangements to join us.

A common question...

We're often asked, "what can we do to help?" To help meet our goal of building a highly-valuable trading community, there are a few ways you can contribute...

1. Become an active member of the community... you can do this by registering for our signal service and the FX Insights Forum. In the forums, you can fill out your profile start a trade journal, contribute feedback and suggestions, etc.

2. Tell others about the community... as you can see, FX Insights is not filled with any advertising... there's nothing for sale here... there's no pitch for books, DVD's, tapes, charting software, etc... this community has been built purely on word-of-mouth and will continue to be. You can do your part by leading others in your sphere of influence to our community.

3. Participate in the chat... we've upgraded our chat feature to handle all the new folks joining the community. The chat is a great way to get to know other members, ask questions, get information, etc.

Just a few things to consider...

Q & A With Cisco

Cisco has indicated he will hold another Q & A session on Sunday. No time has been set yet and will depend on market conditions and managing trades. The session will be held live in the chat and broadcast over audio. This week we had several sessions that were incredibly well received by the community.

That should wrap things up for now... have a great weekend! See you at market open on Sunday...

-FX Insights

New Chatroom Link

http://meeting.hearme.com/hm/land.jsp?gid=12024992941775781970

Password: ciscoteam

dont like holding over weekend myself. you carnt win every trade and they have gave some good calls the past couple of weeks.

Daily Outlooks

EURO-DOLLAR

RESIS. / SUPPORT Monday, May 14th EUR-1.3515 Friday

1.3570/ST/1.3480 The structure of the decline to date is very

1.3625/MT/1.3415 unconvincing. However the 1.3560 level stands

1.3670/LT/1.3365 out as the clear pivot. As this level holds

---------------------- then beware more downside racheting in line

with the other currencies. Above portends a return to Dlr Weakness

DOLLAR-YEN
RESIS. / SUPPORT Monday, May 14th YEN-120.10 Friday

120.75/ST/119.50 As the break to new highs thus far lacks up-

121.30/MT/118.80 side momentum, we still have to respect the

122.20/LT/117.60 view of a larger 122-115 consol triangle. Be

---------------------- wary of any downside break of 119.50 to con-

firm 2-3 wks swing back to 116.50. Over 121.00 injects momentum.

CABLE
RESIS. / SUPPORT Monday, May 14th STG-1.9820 Friday

1.9880/ST/1.9780 The intermediate pivot range in the 1.9840-80

2.0000/MT/1.9620 is very important. As Sterling has dropped

2.0130/LT/1.9540 below this band we can expect continued

---------------------- weakness towards 1.9620 initially but it cu

well be the start of a decline to 1.9150. Over 1.99 now reverses

Hi Chestney,
The Eur/Usd pair just formed a brief bottom and rebound. The target of 1.3545 may be achieveable in within the next 1 or 2 days, but the bullish rally may be very brief. Wait and see what will happen...:cool:

Hi Chestney,
The Eur/Usd pair just formed a brief bottom and rebound. The target of 1.3545 may be achieveable in within the next 1 or 2 days, but the bullish rally may be very brief. Wait and see what will happen...:cool:

Hello Atomm.

Just to reaffirm, I'm not a member of the Team, wish I was.

The Team at FX Insights are looking for the 3620 area, and 3700 further out.

So guess what? I'm long.

Looks like we might be in opposite trades.

That's what makes a market. :cheesy:

Happy pipping for next week.

Last edited:
Neither am I a member of the FXInsights :!:
It is ok just be a visiting guest of a forum, isn't it?
At the time of this post, the target 1.3545 was hit ( so fast!).
I wonder how the FXInsights is able to postulate the next higher targets ( use Fibonacci?). This can be a great topic. Can any member of this forum share some opinions; I believe this will benefit all of us.
I am a newbie; a lot to learn...:D

If you look at the trade by trade report of their "managed accounts" (as posted on their site) it looks like most of their trades are long eur/usd with a very large stop - most of the trades showing a profit with just a few trades showing a large loss (where the wide stop was hit).

Over the period listed this type of strategy has done very well overall.

The big question, of course, is will it in the future ?

Neither am I a member of the FXInsights :!:
It is ok just be a visiting guest of a forum, isn't it?
At the time of this post, the target 1.3545 was hit ( so fast!).
I wonder how the FXInsights is able to postulate the next higher targets ( use Fibonacci?). This can be a great topic. Can any member of this forum share some opinions; I believe this will benefit all of us.
I am a newbie; a lot to learn...:D

go to forexfactory and lookup a thread called "cable analyisis" or something like that. the thread is started by "Monarch" he is one of the guys from this service. (Cisco = Monarch)

j

go to forexfactory and lookup a thread called "cable analyisis" or something like that. the thread is started by "Monarch" he is one of the guys from this service. (Cisco = Monarch)

j

Not quite, Cisco is Cisco, and heads the Team, and Monarch, is Monarch, a member of the chat room

Two separate people