Fantastic week

chestney

I had my best ever pip count ever last week, + 519

To some of you, this might be a small number, but to me it was fantastic.

I would like to claim it was all my own work, but alas it wasn't.

I had allot of help from the team at this place.

http://www.fxinsights.com/

This site is completely free, so I hope I haven't offended the powers that be, with the link.

If this has to be removed, I will understand.

There is a signal that gets fired once or twice a week, which I am happy to post on here, if no one objects.

At other times, when the signal is not in play, other trades are called in the chat room.

I would like to make it clear I have no connection with the people running the site.

Also, just to repeat no mention of pay pall or any other forms of extracting funds, found on the site so far.

Update on the Trade Team's risk managment for this signal...
Signal fired at: 1:06 p.m. EDT
Bought at: 1.3595
Buy Time: 1:06 p.m.
Closed at: 1.3620
Sell Time: 1:58 p.m. EDT
Pip gain: 25
The signal has yielded 25 pips and is officially closed at this point. The Trade Team will manage their own trades in their personal accounts. It is up to you to manage your trades and your risk accordingly.

Thank you jacinto.

I wish I could claim it was all my own work, but it is down the the guys in the room.

ADDITIONAL BUY SIGNAL ALERT - - 5/1/07
FX Insights triggerd a buy signal at 23:08 p.m. EDT. The Trade Team is buying EUR/USD between 1.3590-1.3580, and then at 1.3550. We are only giving these levels and we CAUTION you to be extra careful because this is a Non-Farm Payrolls week and volatility and price action could be erratic. Place a set a stop-loss at 1.3530. We are giving a stop-loss recco simply because we have been asked to by our members.

IMPORTANT GUIDANCE: Because of Non-Farm Payrolls this week, the BUY SIGNAL will be NULL and VOID after 20 pips of profit (1.3610

ADDITIONAL BUY SIGNAL ALERT - - 5/1/07
FX Insights triggerd a buy signal at 23:08 p.m. EDT. The Trade Team is buying EUR/USD between 1.3590-1.3580, and then at 1.3550. We are only giving these levels and we CAUTION you to be extra careful because this is a Non-Farm Payrolls week and volatility and price action could be erratic. Place a set a stop-loss at 1.3530. We are giving a stop-loss recco simply because we have been asked to by our members.

IMPORTANT GUIDANCE: Because of Non-Farm Payrolls this week, the BUY SIGNAL will be NULL and VOID after 20 pips of profit (1.3610

The above just hit.

Do you know why you have a signal at any one time?

If i'm to risk my cash, I'd want to know why i was buying or selling at any moment. Doing it blindly is just that!
Therefore these live call services seem a bit dodgy IMO - unless they tell you the TA behind it.

Do you know why you have a signal at any one time?

If i'm to risk my cash, I'd want to know why i was buying or selling at any moment. Doing it blindly is just that!
Therefore these live call services seem a bit dodgy IMO - unless they tell you the TA behind it.

Hello JT.

A very valid question, to which I can't answer.

Can I just repeat, I have no connection, with the people that run the site.

There is no cost involved, and no money asked for.

The Team who run it are very hands on in the chat room, and very helpful.

I personally made 149 pips from this trade, with multiple entry's.

The Team is looking to do a free seminar, with live trading, as soon as the numbers get to a reasonable size.

I found the site, after someone on here, posted a link.

I went in full of suspicion and scepticism (as you do) and after a few days of watching, got hooked.

Any more than that, I can't tell you, because I don't know.

JT,

Just got this back from the team, hope it helps you.

We collect half hourly data fom various global financial markets. These numbers fuel an algorithm which powers the signal that we send out. As a result a very specific set of criteria must be met in order for the signal to trigger. It is a forecasting tool based on global inputs as opposed to trend following traditional technical analysis.

JT,

Just got this back from the team, hope it helps you.

We collect half hourly data fom various global financial markets. These numbers fuel an algorithm which powers the signal that we send out. As a result a very specific set of criteria must be met in order for the signal to trigger. It is a forecasting tool based on global inputs as opposed to trend following traditional technical analysis.

hi Chestney

It would be rather interesting if you could place, say 10 days of trades in the forex competition, when and as the signals arrive. believe me, would give a lot of insight to many here.

j

hi Chestney

It would be rather interesting if you could place, say 10 days of trades in the forex competition, when and as the signals arrive. believe me, would give a lot of insight to many here.

j

Hello Jt.

If you don't mind, I will pass on the kind invite to the competition.

Partly because I'm still trying to find my way around this new improved site.

But also because the calls are only part of the storey.

The Team are always banging on, about risk management, and ROI, not the pip count.

I'm happy to keep the posting on this thread, because I have a chance of finding it.

If some of the signals are a little delayed, no sleight of hand intended, just me getting some shut eye.

There will be no further signals this week, but Cisco will be live, in the chat room, trading the NFP.

TRADE TEAM UPDATE - - 5/2/07
Today's update is very important --

Quick update on yesterday's signal... once again, it paid out just exactly according to the gameplan we gave our members. Long entries were taken from the 3590's down to the 3560's -- an exit point at 3609 was given and according to plan, the target was reach this morning, much to the delight of the Team and our members.

Leading up to Friday's NFP (Non-Farm Payrolls) the market will likely be flat with little volume... the Trade Team is officially off from trading our managed accounts, however, we will be in the chat until the market closes on Friday.

We strongly advise AGAINST trading NFP... fortunes can be made and fortunes can be lost... Cisco will be in the chat on Friday trading NFP. Quite simply, he will be calling out the trades he his making. These trades are not recco's, just Cisco revealing his trades. If you want to follow along, fantastic, but again, we suggest you sitting on the sidelines for NFP.

In order to particpate in Friday's live NFP event, you must be signed up for the free signal service and you must be registered as a member of the FX Insights Forums.

Trade Team Update - - 5/4/07
What could make a Non-Farm Payroll Friday even more "exciting"? How about a flood of traders clammoring and pushin' and shovin' to get in our chat room and crashing it...

That's exactly what happened this morning. A good 24-hours before today's NFP, Cisco was in the chat calling today's report to be EUR positive, USD negative, with a target of the EUR/USD hitting betweening 1.3600-1.3610. Cisco's EUR/USD long positions were set-up well before the news was even released with stacked entries all the way down to 1.3537.

So this morning not only we're our core-group of members wanting in the chat, a group of new members were also trying to get in, along with a few individuals who were there to see if the pre-NFP calls were actually right...

Ultimately, the crush of users logging on was too much for our servers to handle, and for that, we apologize to those who couldn't get in. We are working to resolve these issues. In just the few short weeks FX Insight's has been live, our growth has exceeded even our estimates, so as you can imagine we are experiencing some "growing pains."

This week we had a record number of new members join our community and we're thrilled you've joined us. Where did all our new friends come from? By our existing members taking time out of their day to tell others about what we're doing. For that, we can't thank you enough. We couldn't do it without you!

A few highlights this week...

--Cisco has completed his latest signal -- USD/JPY. After 6-months of backtesting the signal is ready to go. Cisco backtested the USD/JPY signal on a live account with $40,000 as the starting balance. Giving both long and short signals, the backtesting proved successful yielding a 240% ROI in 6-months. Backtesting is complete and the signal is ready for worldwide release.

--In the next 30-60 days, Cisco will finish his work on a new program that works in conjunction with your trading platform that will actually learn your trading style and evaluate the way you trade. The program will then analyze this information, evaluate the data, and give you a trade plan allowing you to become a better risk manager, money manager, and utimately a more profitible trader. Of course, we'll be giving away the program for free to all members of FX Insights. But please stay tuned for more information...

We're looking forward to another great week next week... the Team will be in the chat at market open on Sunday and we hope to see you there!

Have a great weekend!

-FX Insights

nice to see you making some pips. long may it last. have popped in on site a few times, it seems as though you need to be in there 24/6 to gain from there knowledge .at least its free for now.

what was your win/loss ratio? how did you decide to exit trades? excuse my cynisism, but sounds too good to be true

nice to see you making some pips. long may it last. have popped in on site a few times, it seems as though you need to be in there 24/6 to gain from there knowledge .at least its free for now.

The pips are lovely.

It is true, the longer you are in there, the more in tune you become with it all.

The free email signals only get fired once or twice a week, at other times other trades are called, but only in the chat room.

One way of keeping an eye on what trades the Team are in, at any time is to check on the forum.

http://www.fxinsights.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18

There has been no hint of any one making it a paying site, no one has approached me with a upsell. There is certainly no affiliate programme.

I'm really looking forward to the free seminar that is being talked about

they did seem to have good week, i popped in a few times.

they called a buy at approx 1.3640 stating that they would buy again at 1.3595 and again at 1.3550 these are only approx. it did go back up from approx 1.3585 to about 1.3650 if it had kept going down there would of been a lot of unhappy traders.

Last edited:
what was your win/loss ratio? how did you decide to exit trades? excuse my cynisism, but sounds too good to be true

Cynicism is good, and I don't blame you.

You wouldn't believe my win loss ratio, even if I told you.

The site is free, and everyone is made welcome.

You are the best judge, to wheather it has anything to offer you.

Members are keeping trading journals, and it is a good place to go and have a look.

http://www.fxinsights.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9