facebook and breastfeeding

Speed of Light

Regarding recent facebook news item.

Why the hell do women want to post themselves in facebook "BREASTFEEDING"?

Please tell me.........its not enough that we have to put up with the slappers in resturants and LITTLE CHEFS getting there breasts out, now they are complaining that they cant do it on facebook.

DONT USE FACEBOOK THEN........SIMPLE.....BETTER WITHOUT YOU

Lets keep some standards please. We have lost it in public now. Very few standards out there. But please........women who breast feed.......there is NO NEED to show off and flash yourself in public by breastfeeding. So what you have a baby, no need to make everyone else suffer.

PUT THOS BOOBS AWAY PLEASE.

Just winds me up..........enough said.

I can't for the life of me see the problem with breastfeeding in public... then again I don't frequent Little Chefs much either.

I'm with Diogenes.

Breastfeeding in public should be encouraged. I was thinking of opening a wank cafe: you get together, chew the fat and periodically musterbate in public. Would **** off the Dialy Mail no end.

The more high quality breasts on view the better.
Adds to the sum total of human happiness.
It doesn't harm other people, so why not.
Anyway, what could be more natural than mothers feeding breast milk - beats the hell out of the "food" the adults are consuming :)
Richard

I see this all the time in my local starbucks... the thing that p!sses me off is that I can't have it as an option with my Latte.

:smart:
I see this all the time in my local starbucks... the thing that p!sses me off is that I can't have it as an option with my Latte.

I'll bet there's enough weirdos around to make a business out of supplying breast milk to coffee shops and restaurants.

As for breasts out in public I'm always reminded of the lovely Maupassent short story
Selected Short Stories - Google Book Search

There's quite a debate going on about Facebook's breastfeeding pics.
http://www.nbcchicago.com/around_to...ng-on-Your-News-Feed.html?corder=reverse&pg=1

Now how about this woman breast feeding.....? Any complaints.

Attachments

• angelina.jpg
    angelina.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
This is about the most unexpected thread I've yet come across. As for me, breastfeed is to be encouraged and that means it will, from time to time, have to be done in public.

Someone censored my breast feeding pictures... now we know... t2w is also anti breast feeding :D

That's a shame, arabian. I can't think of anything more natural and normal than a nursing mother feeding her infant so I fail to see why any mod would censor pictures. Breast feeding is neither obscene, disgusting, offensive, unnatural nor a sexual turn-on.
How such pictures can be deleted amazes me when posts of racial and religious intolerance and hatred are permitted on these boards despite complaints.
Richard

What a load of tripe!

Only a sodding bast*rds' senses would be "aggravated" by one the most natural, caring and pious acts.

Just what mentality are these ars-h*les who want to ban breast-feeding (public or not)?!!

Get a frigging life!

That's a shame, arabian. I can't think of anything more natural and normal than a nursing mother feeding her infant so I fail to see why any mod would censor pictures. Breast feeding is neither obscene, disgusting, offensive, unnatural nor a sexual turn-on.
How such pictures can be deleted amazes me when posts of racial and religious intolerance and hatred are permitted on these boards despite complaints.
Richard

Whoever deleted them has a severe personal problem which needs to be addressed.

What a tit!

I only just came across this thread.
I don't get people's attitude to breastfeeding. What an earth is the problem with it?! And what is wrong with having pictures of it all over the internet? It is attitudes like this that have caused so many women to stop breastfeeding because it feels socially unacceptable. This is really unfortunate since it is an amazing experience to have for the mother and benefits the baby so much.

Yeah, so what, it's a boobie- get over it people!

BreastfeedingBaby.jpg

Well before I bring the moderators into disrepute I should probably mention I made some accompanying text jokes which might not have been universally appreciated.

Regarding recent facebook news item.

Why the hell do women want to post themselves in facebook "BREASTFEEDING"?

Please tell me.........its not enough that we have to put up with the slappers in resturants and LITTLE CHEFS getting there breasts out, now they are complaining that they cant do it on facebook.

DONT USE FACEBOOK THEN........SIMPLE.....BETTER WITHOUT YOU

Lets keep some standards please. We have lost it in public now. Very few standards out there. But please........women who breast feed.......there is NO NEED to show off and flash yourself in public by breastfeeding. So what you have a baby, no need to make everyone else suffer.

PUT THOS BOOBS AWAY PLEASE.

Just winds me up..........enough said.

Great...thanks a bunch for bringing this up.