F10 oil and gas shares( is it a scam )??

allanfrank

HI,

I have recently been approached by a male called Martin Kaye from berstine Whitman and LLoyds
He is asking me to pay over $9000.00 top free up some old shares that i bought but they were a scam ( F10 oil and gas) he is n ow saying that the shares are now valid and that if i free the shares up i can then cash them in for a lot of money.

Does any one have any information on this is it a scam?? has any one ever had any dealings with these people.

If any one could help me out with some information i would be greatful as i dont know much about this stuff.

Kind Regards
Allan

HI,

I have recently been approached by a male called Martin Kaye from berstine Whitman and LLoyds
He is asking me to pay over $9000.00 top free up some old shares that i bought but they were a scam ( F10 oil and gas) he is n ow saying that the shares are now valid and that if i free the shares up i can then cash them in for a lot of money.

Does any one have any information on this is it a scam?? has any one ever had any dealings with these people.

If any one could help me out with some information i would be greatful as i dont know much about this stuff.

Kind Regards
Allan

there's already been some chat @ t2w re "Martin Kaye from berstine Whitman and LLoyds"

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/14154-boiler-room-scams-435.html#post2050620

read that and replies.

also read http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2007/03/boilerroom-scam-strikes-twice.html

send the money and you'll lose it i reckon.

HI,

Kind Regards
Allan

It's normal for the thieves to approach you again with this sort of 'offer'. Of course they will ask money to be paid up front, when they get it they will steal it and disappear, guaranteed.