extract resources

any advice on this appreciated , % is dropping like a stone, poor advice to start with , but as im new to this went along with the advice .
thanks peter

any advice on this appreciated , % is dropping like a stone, poor advice to start with , but as im new to this went along with the advice .
thanks peter

If you need an investment strategy look at solid blue chip and take a longer term view. Invest for dividend income and the bonus will be if the share price increases.

Don't look to invest in companies for share price growth, make decisions on returns.

As with all penny shares, 99% of them are lemons.

Attachments

• lemon.png
    lemon.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 235
i think the people that i was dealing with might of had reasons of their own , seems odd that the day after i was advised to put a grand into XTR it was in profit albeit only £70 , i asked if i should sell it , was told no ,following day it dropped £370 and has gone down further on a regular basis .
so i put a quick question in here to see if anyone knows about the company and is it likely to go up at all.

maybe they all had XTR ,waited for us to buy in then they sold on the following day , seems the most likely thing these idiots are doing , or were .

thank you, that just clarifies the whole ATS scam that we all fell for . every stock that they advised me to buy lost me money .

I was also asked to go for MKS, which I managed to sell for a small loss months later..

ive just got rid of the brown group at an £80 loss , no point keeping any longer ive had it for months , XTR he got me to put a grand into it . it was up the following day , he said no dont sell the day after it dropped 370 quid and has kept going down , im about 600 down on it atm .