Experienced Futures Traders Required

We are registered at companies house and are FSA regulated through our clearing agreements. We are a Proprietary Trading company and do not handle client money.

This is the same firm that is advertising for traders on a thread lower down. A good friend of mine with years of experience applied and got turned down. WTF is the score here ?

I have a 2 year record trading energy and index futures. Since I will have to move to London if hired, will the firm purchase the software I need to trade?

Hi guys and girls I found out some information about this company. Seems legit and their backgrounds seems suggest chinese post graduate students that want to open a fund.

Previously registered as Mono etrade but renamed to Blueprint Capital.
BLUEPRINT CAPITAL LIMITED of EC2N 2BR in LONDON ENGLAND

Paid up capital : GBP 200,000.00

Director 1 : Yu Song
Aged 26-27. Graduated from Kings College. No particular previous working experience.
https://www.facebook.com/skyoo888

Director 2: ZHONGQING PANG
Aged 25-26
Info link : Zhongqing Pang

Last edited:
I went and had a chat with this guys this morning. They are genuine. New company, looking to create and grow a trading environment and offering to back traders with a profit split deal. An excellent opportunity for the right type of person.

A few notable concerns if thinking about risking your career with them.

1. Two directors ages 25-26 with no previous experience in this industry besides trading shares on HSBC Invest Direct platform. (but credit goes to them for being very brave)

2. Slightly worrying that Nial their head of trading , has been working for more than 10 years as a trader and is only managing a 200k capital company. His recent experience and I may be wrong, look more like admin/risk manager type of roles with some work in designing a website comparing brokers.

Here is his cv

Head of Trading
Blueprint Capital Limited
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Financial Services industry
May 2013 – Present (2 months)

Owner, Developer and Designer of Trading Websites
BrokerComparison.co.uk
September 2011 – Present (1 year 10 months) UK

Fixed Income Trader
Rosenthal Collins Group
March 2009 – September 2011 (2 years 7 months)

Last edited: