Experience in the stock market

jefreunde74

hi! folks this is Juapn and i would like to share my experience in the stock market and hear about your comments
i think this is not something new but i could see that news drive stocks very strongly in the merger and acquisition sectors.
but what i saw that i can see news appears in the business wire websites right after the pre-market starts at 8.00am or right after the after hours starts at 4.00pm, and those stocks mention in the news really jump like in the 20% or 40%.
my question is: is it possible to know about those news before they appear in the business wire websites, because otherwise when they appear there its too late

i hope to hear about your opinions

thanx
juan

there is a trick that works (somewhat)...

let's assume you live in NY.
Since there are stock exchanges around the globe with different working hours, it's good idea to watch out how ie. traders react on news in Australia, then next SE China opens their doors and you monitor how traders react on these same news, finally NYSE (assuming) opens last and you already can assume how American traders will react to the same news in America.

Thanks God there are plenty of SE-es so all you have to do is be awake and see how traders around the world react and wait until your SE opens.