Exness - huge slippage

Babyblush

I was in a good opinion with this broker until recently i faced a very huge slippage with them. Because of which i even lost the money of the other opened trades because of insufficient funds.

23 pips slippage is not a small thing. Not intending to invest in them anymore.
Judge yourself.

Attachments

• exness.jpg
    exness.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 1,102
Hi,have you checked with other chart providers to see if this price is replecated there ?if so then its just price action..I take it you had a buy trade going on and were stopped out?

I was in a good opinion with this broker until recently i faced a very huge slippage with them. Because of which i even lost the money of the other opened trades because of insufficient funds.

23 pips slippage is not a small thing. Not intending to invest in them anymore.
Judge yourself.

You are probably overblowing the issue. Slippage on yen pair is normal due to volatility and there was a big spike down that triggered the slippage.

You are trading too large a position size relative to your account. If a slippage can cause premature trade closure, it is an event that was waiting in the wings - sooner or later.

You are probably overblowing the issue. Slippage on yen pair is normal due to volatility and there was a big spike down that triggered the slippage.

You are trading too large a position size relative to your account. If a slippage can cause premature trade closure, it is an event that was waiting in the wings - sooner or later.

Hey Brumby .....where are you from in australia ?

I used to drink in a Pub called Brumby's when I lived up in Cairns (y)

N

Hey Brumby .....where are you from in australia ?

I used to drink in a Pub called Brumby's when I lived up in Cairns (y)

N

Sydney, mate. My daughter loves the Silver Brumby story when she was young.