Exness - huge slippage

Babyblush

132 4
I was in a good opinion with this broker until recently i faced a very huge slippage with them. Because of which i even lost the money of the other opened trades because of insufficient funds.

23 pips slippage is not a small thing. Not intending to invest in them anymore.
Judge yourself.

Attachments

• exness.jpg
    exness.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 992

redtag12

153 3
Hi,have you checked with other chart providers to see if this price is replecated there ?if so then its just price action..I take it you had a buy trade going on and were stopped out?

Brumby

Established member
593 139
I was in a good opinion with this broker until recently i faced a very huge slippage with them. Because of which i even lost the money of the other opened trades because of insufficient funds.

23 pips slippage is not a small thing. Not intending to invest in them anymore.
Judge yourself.

You are probably overblowing the issue. Slippage on yen pair is normal due to volatility and there was a big spike down that triggered the slippage.

You are trading too large a position size relative to your account. If a slippage can cause premature trade closure, it is an event that was waiting in the wings - sooner or later.

Reactions: wackypete2

NVP

Legendary member
37,584 2,008
You are probably overblowing the issue. Slippage on yen pair is normal due to volatility and there was a big spike down that triggered the slippage.

You are trading too large a position size relative to your account. If a slippage can cause premature trade closure, it is an event that was waiting in the wings - sooner or later.

Hey Brumby .....where are you from in australia ?

I used to drink in a Pub called Brumby's when I lived up in Cairns (y)

N

Brumby

Established member
593 139
Hey Brumby .....where are you from in australia ?

I used to drink in a Pub called Brumby's when I lived up in Cairns (y)

N

Sydney, mate. My daughter loves the Silver Brumby story when she was young.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock