EURUSD or USDEUR?

Rambo35

The EURUSD is the most traded and most liquid currency pair and every broker offers it with the lowest spreads any broker offers.

My question is:

Would you like to see a currency pair which would display the price for USDEUR?

I think it would be a nice addition to existing currency crosses that you can trade and I would trade it. I know that selling EURUSD would mean buying USDEUR and the other way around, but I have never seen a broker quote USDEUR.

Any thoughts?

It gives me teh oppertunities I wouldn't have if I was flat, and it saves costs. My broker says its teh best way to tarde.

i ask for the usdeur rate when i return from holidaying in the US, not sure how its calculated though (my guess is its a derivative of eurusd)

i got a warning for that w@nking post ffs, and still nothing from the mods on why that other one was deleted 9lulzy one, not the BS one).

and here we are on a thread about usd/eur.

who's the moron? really?

The discussion about weak and strong hands has been interesting, albeit slow.

Other than that, can't think of much worth reading lately. And all the lulzy threads seem to get deleted, but boll0cks like this and the long/short fiasco remain.

What's the point of posting?

Place is like a ghost town after the ghosts have moved out.

my theory is that teh hare actually had about 1000 multinics and was responsible for 80% of posts. once he got the chop, traffic reduced....:smart:

i have just gone long the usdeur iron condor hopefully it will come good.

I'm done with iron condors. I was concentrating so hard on one the other day I slipped and trapped my f***ing johnson in the mechanism of my trek desk.

All I can say is thank God it was set on "Howard Cohodas Gentle Stroll" instead of "Black Swan Swing Trade Run".

It gives me teh oppertunities I wouldn't have if I was flat, and it saves costs. My broker says its teh best way to tarde.

yes i understand because you are in a trade that you would not be in if you were flat ;) in effect you are fully hedged :smart:

I'm done with iron condors. I was concentrating so hard on one the other day I slipped and trapped my f***ing johnson in the mechanism of my trek desk.

All I can say is thank God it was set on "Howard Cohodas Gentle Stroll" instead of "Black Swan Swing Trade Run".

Chocks Away!!