Euro going up against dollar?

Cricket:
The market is undergoing a correction and with the BoE and Ecb Decisiions tomorrow with greenbum opening his mouth morrow -which usually has the effect of bringing the house down.
Canada has cut its rate of interest -but dont reckon europe is going to according to Trichet.All shall be revealed tomorrow.
The Eurdoll was due a correction from the recent rise and the last time the correction was only minor and incomplete.This does not invalidate the whole scenario as the market will react upwards to the main trend and inthe long/medium term with a wide stop and small stake (aka S.W.I.M) is the answer.
rgds
zarif

"...with Beckham in the team we should have no problems in winning the world cup."

TV 'professional' pundit.

"Well we shouldn't be sinking."

Captain of the Titanic to first mate.

"Don't worry if you flip and hit the water, everything should be okay."

Team member to Donald Cambell on his fatal world water speed record attempt.

"What the f**k was that."

Japanese general at Hiroshima.

Hell no!

It's just as likely to go up to 29 as it is to go down to 18.
Thursday and Friday will screw things up anyway.

I don't mind whichever way it goes. I'll trade whatever I am being shown. Fwiw, I will say it's been hard to get a decent line out since Christmas. And I don't think the downtrend is in place just yet, it hasn't 'rolled' over enough for me.

Cricket,
Sorry to be a pratt, but I feel that I need to mention this as maybe it has passed you by! :confused:
Did you not learn from this: Help! Get out or Not?
I nearly gave you a 5 point vote at that time just as a bit of moral support, because I know what positive reinforcement can do to help overcome adversity. I wanted to give you some positivity to help you through the problem. Even if people think the rating system is a load of tosh, the power of these simple things all helps.
I am a newbie to this trading world, but with tight stops I am here for a long time! Please listen to the more experienced members of this board and sort your act out sooner rather than later, or you will be counted out before you've given yourself time to learn anything!
I really do hope this rant will help a little. :)
Cheers
Quercus

Cricket, if you look at the daily charts E/$ there was a double peak on the 16th of Feb. The euro has had a long run upwards until this point. I would say things are now reversing, even if ECB raises rates I dont think this will have much immediate effect on the economy of the eurozone. I think we will also see an increase in non farm payroll numbers on Fri 5th. US economy has been lifted due to the recent months of dollar falling and lower int rates. Im going short myself but who knows whats going to happen in this game I sometimes think horses are a much more reliable form of speculation. :LOL: