ETX Capital

<< It is important to me that we are able to offer a product that gives the client a realistic chance of getting their deal done and making some money and at the same time giving ETX Capital a reasonable chance of making some money also. >>

Reading that, I had to fight back the tears.

To be slightly serious, you say that zero spreads did a fat lot of good for your competitors. WS was already in deep doo-doo when it started that offer, while the other unmentionable one actually made zero spreads work quite well (as long as punters didn't make a profit, of course), and probably attracted plenty of customers. Enticing clients and keeping them on board is one of the main problems for SB providers, isn't it?

ETX are proud sponsors of Greg Secker and even prouder users of the virtual dealer plugin if I recall correctly.

<< It is important to me that we are able to offer a product that gives the client a realistic chance of getting their deal done and making some money and at the same time giving ETX Capital a reasonable chance of making some money also. >>

Reading that, I had to fight back the tears.

To be slightly serious, you say that zero spreads did a fat lot of good for your competitors. WS was already in deep doo-doo when it started that offer, while the other unmentionable one actually made zero spreads work quite well (as long as punters didn't make a profit, of course), and probably attracted plenty of customers. Enticing clients and keeping them on board is one of the main problems for SB providers, isn't it?

You must read all of my post before you fire back at me, or perhaps those tears you were fighting back blurred your vision....

it is important for me to give my clients a chance of making some money and me a chance of making some money. Your quote "as long as punters dont make a profit" is precisely the reputation I am trying to avoid ETX Capital having and precisely why I do not offer the tightest spreads (or no spread at all). We are comfortable with our spreads and our level of service and it is now up to you, the consumer to decide the firm that best deserves your business.

Bear this in mind Vasco, making something work quite well as long as the "punters" dont make a profit is actually not making something work quite well at all. It is actually being very unfair and as we have seen before is not a scalable method of running a sreadbetting firm.

Rob.

You must read all of my post before you fire back at me, or perhaps those tears you were fighting back blurred your vision....

it is important for me to give my clients a chance of making some money and me a chance of making some money. Your quote "as long as punters dont make a profit" is precisely the reputation I am trying to avoid ETX Capital having and precisely why I do not offer the tightest spreads (or no spread at all). We are comfortable with our spreads and our level of service and it is now up to you, the consumer to decide the firm that best deserves your business.

Bear this in mind Vasco, making something work quite well as long as the "punters" dont make a profit is actually not making something work quite well at all. It is actually being very unfair and as we have seen before is not a scalable method of running a sreadbetting firm.

Rob.

Virtual Dealer Plugin is designed so the customers have even less chance of making money. Just look at the recent court cases and heavy fines.

And by the way if you don't want a bad reputation why on earth would you associate your compnay with Secker?

'It is important for me to give my clients a chance of making some money ...'

You make it sound as though clients should be grateful for the possibility of making a profit.

Rob, are you going to offer an Android app similar to the iphone's any time soon?

Rob, are you going to offer an Android app similar to the iphone's any time soon?

Hi Jlian

Our Android and iPad apps are in development now and are due for release in Q2. We are also releasing an iPhone v2 around the same time.

Rob.

Hi Jlian

Our Android and iPad apps are in development now and are due for release in Q2. We are also releasing an iPhone v2 around the same time.

Rob.

Great to hear. The lack of Android functionality is a major deterrent to switching to ETX; I'll pay 0.1% per side spreads on equities rather than get one of those overpriced toys they call iPhones :p

Virtual Dealer Plugin is designed so the customers have even less chance of making money. Just look at the recent court cases and heavy fines.

And by the way if you don't want a bad reputation why on earth would you associate your compnay with Secker?

Do ETX use the discredited Virtual Dealer plug in ?

ETX done a promotion over Christmas & New Year did anyone get an automatic £500 deposit from ETX for being a client I remember getting the email just curious if anyone got it? I think they were selecting random 100 accounts probbally those with most trades.

ETX done a promotion over Christmas & New Year did anyone get an automatic £500 deposit from ETX for being a client I remember getting the email just curious if anyone got it? I think they were selecting random 100 accounts probbally those with most trades.

fat chance..I got a bonus some years ago, but they've been pretty tight of recent

Hi All

Little update on our Mobile devices...

The latest version of the ETX Capital iPad App has recently been submitted to Apple and is now waiting for their approval. The Android App and the iPhone v2 App are both still on course for a release in late Q2.

All the best

Rob.

Good work!

Must admit to being happy with your service, since I joined you in January, & also very much looking forward to the release of your android app.

:)

Good work!

Must admit to being happy with your service, since I joined you in January, & also very much looking forward to the release of your android app.

:)
Yes I will see how they stand up in the long run when I am through with my live testing period, so far so good. I am currently winding down on the number of good market makers. The overall service from market makers is degenerating and the ones that remains after my testing period, I expect will just be in the number of only 1-3 companies.

Yes I will see how they stand up in the long run when I am through with my live testing period, so far so good. I am currently winding down on the number of good market makers. The overall service from market makers is degenerating and the ones that remains after my testing period, I expect will just be in the number of only 1-3 companies.

i did the same some time ago..ETX is still there. Always been the best for me...
now, how about that Bonus ETX?!

Make sure you monitor the 'slippage'.