etftrendtrading.com

Surfer73

Has anyone tried the ETF Trading course from etftrendtrading.com . Has anyone heard of a guy calling himself Big A. I'am new to trading and was sent this email from Options University, recommending this trading course.

This cource is the best out there you will learn tons i have been a student of big A and theres no bull here but not a get rich quick thing but shows you all the ropes and its up to follow

hello kipptrader, no the site is down at the moment i got a e-mail, but seriously the site and the mentor is priceless he does live webs to explain everything i have tried alot of stuff outthere and this is the best, but to use the system u need discipline and not for lazy people. hope this helps . i dont use the site no more anyways i trade on my own, thats what he wants to trade on your own, if u know your basics this will be a dodle.

Last edited:
Site is still dead. I tell you; he packed up with your money. See screen capture below:

scamsite.jpg

hello kipptrader, yes the site is down, i have e-mails on this, also u can follow his blog trades, which he e-mails to me while the site is down will let u know when up and running. but i dont know if his taking on new students. all the best. ahan

hello kipptrader, yes the site is down, i have e-mails on this, also u can follow his blog trades, which he e-mails to me while the site is down will let u know when up and running. but i dont know if his taking on new students. all the best. ahan

The etftrendtrading.com site is a scam. Big A was found guilty of fraud by the CFTC.

If you don't believe me, check out ripoff report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/seminar...ading/etf-trend-trading-be-aware-of-8322a.htm

hello kipptrader, no the site is down at the moment i got a e-mail, but seriously the site and the mentor is priceless he does live webs to explain everything i have tried alot of stuff outthere and this is the best, but to use the system u need discipline and not for lazy people. hope this helps . i dont use the site no more anyways i trade on my own, thats what he wants to trade on your own, if u know your basics this will be a dodle.

Just checked (Sunday eve). The site is still down. Big A is alive and smokin mad at what is going on with his site but won't discuss it. He held a two hr webinar yesterday and answered a technical question for me. All I know is that his webmaster went on vacation a week ago, the day the site went down and that Big A has been advertising for a new webmaster. Sabbotage?

hello all the site is up and running now .http://www.etftrendtrading.com

ALL BEWARE: BIG A IS A CON/SCAM.

Running his previous site (www.easytrading.biz), his managed accounts totaled at least $1,906,502.30 in losses for his subscribers.

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr5475-08.html

Big A (Aden Rusfeldt) is "also permanently prohibited from engaging in any commodity-related activity, including commodity trading and soliciting customers to invest in commodity futures and options."

The only thing that has changed about Big A since his last fraud is he moved from scamming futures traders to scamming ETF traders.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't be a sucker.