eSignal Offer

EK1

Established member
eSignal is the leading real-time quotes service for serious traders. It offers the following features:
- Streaming, real-time stocks, futures and options data from major North American and European exchanges.
- A portfolio manager, company research, tickers, alerts, direct access trading.
- Limit and news alerts sent to your email, cell and desktop.
- Streaming, real-time news services, including Dow Jones and Reuters, so you can act today on news others will only read about tomorrow.
- A scanning tool that combs the entire market in real time to reveal the best trading opportunities.

Now, through a special partnership agreement with T2W, you can receive a DISCOUNT on eSignal.

Subscribe to eSignal (Real-Time) or eSignal Premier and SAVE $100 ($50 off for 2 months) or eSignal Basic and SAVE $75 ($25 off for 3 months).

The special offer is available here
http://www.trade2win.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16226&cat=251&page=1

Also if you have any questions about the various eSignal subscription packages and rates then please call eSignal on +44 (0) 20 7825 8770, and quote "Trade2Win eSignal subscription offer."

Last edited:
EK1 said:
eSignal is the leading real-time quotes service for serious traders.
Eamonn

If eSignal are the "leading" real-time quotes service then we're all in deep trouble. I've had no end of problems with their historical intraday data which I have found very dodgy.

Last edited:
I did an eSignal month trial in the fall. Great charts, easy to use but....................For FX they are useless. Major problems with the feed. There techs agreed with this and I just checked with them (via eSignals own forum) and this issue still has not been addressed.

Thanks for the feedback.

Maybe the answer is to give eSignal a call, trial the product for 30 days and if you like the product, the feed is good in your eyes etc, then sign up.

Bit of a waste of time if your own moderators in your own forum have confirmed there is still issues re the FX feed. Cannot afford the risk.