Esignal forex data.

cecja

Please kindly can someone who uses the esignal give me the daily high/low prices for EUR/CHF for the last 10 days, i would like to compare the esignal data with the data from tenfore.

Cheers

Last edited:
High - 1.5600, (today so may be going up more)

Low - 1.5438 - 7/7.

G-Man

G-Man thank you for your reply,

Actually the high price in my quotes is 598, this is strange because even tenfore claims to have the same data feed as enignal.

cheers

I would suggest you give eSignal a miss for Forex.

I did a trial month with them, last fall. Their data was very eratic. It would often spike several times during the same hour, to exactly the same price, when other price feeds did not show the same spike !

I took this up on the eSignal forum and even their own moderators agreed there were severe Forex issues. I checked about a month ago and nothing had changed Forex feed wise.

It is a shame as the software itself is excellent.

hagadol said:
I would suggest you give eSignal a miss for Forex.

Thank you kindly for your suggestions, actually i'm only intrested in the data feed than the software,the worst about forex is that we dont know the exact daily high low prices, fx futures are much better.

cheers

eSignal is useless with forex... dozens of brokers sending in their quotes. It would
be good if they had added the option of filtering out which brokers data feed you
want plotted on the chart. I asked them to see about getting this feature added over
2 1/2 years ago and they said they were working on it... well 2 1/2 years later stil no
ability to filter only your broker's data feed onto the charts!

Defa, which sowftware are you using right now in order to see teh fx charts quotes etc.

Cheers

try quotetracker.data from barclays/tullet or hotspot.no problems for me so far

Hi,

"eSignal is useless with forex... dozens of brokers sending in their quotes. It would
be good if they had added the option of filtering out which brokers data feed you
want plotted on the chart.
"

It is possible now.
For instance : EUR@FXCM A0-FX in order to plot only FXCM contributor of their composite feed.

More details in KB #3108.
Session Timeout then enter 3108 in the search bar.
or Portal

Nicolas