Ensign

tape reader

Does anybody use Ensign Software for trading?
With $39 per month I'm considering dumping eSignal.
Can anyone tell me about Ensign's pricing structure; what are the additional costs for data feed, market subscriptions, Level 1 or 2, etc?

I have used Ensign in the past and it is very good especially if you want to use custom indicators. Datafeed will depend on what you wish to trade so can you let us know ?

Paul

I'm trading Nasdaq Stocks. I'm already subscribing to IB's Level 1 quotes.
What I see that IB's Bid/Ask quotes are faster than eSignal's during times of high volume.
So I want to keep IB's datafeed.

Ensign doesn't offer integrated trading, no?

You can use IB as a datfeed to Ensign. I have not used it to place orders but I imagine that it must be possible.

Paul

Your answers are most appreciated Paul!
I inquired directly at Ensign about integrated trading (though I heard they're slow in responding e mails).
One more question if you don't mind; about the custom indicators. I recall there is a web site or a forum where Ensign users share their ideas or help you out making your own indicator (for example I don't like their MA Envelope they offer).
Can you tell me where that is?

Linus

If your looking just to save money have you considered eSignal's OnDemand? $24.95 or $34.95 for all regions. eSignal OnDemand. It's new check it out it, you'll still get the same eSignal tools.